Rate me

SnowDiles

SnowDiles

Iron
IMG 6695

High LTN. NCT failo u hard bro

• +1
Reactions: greywind, childgobblereal, watah and 4 others
What the hell what hold me from like htn ?

And you say shit bro I’m obviously not ltn like wtf
extreme negative tilt bro, just get off this site and try to enjoy life

extreme negative tilt bro, just get off this site and try to enjoy life
You are just mindfucked by this flaw obviously any girl while see this pic and find me at least average like what the hell you just wreck by these stupid looksmax standard bro

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
ur mtn, average guy and good features but ur eyes actually raped you hard, like extreme negative tilt

• +1
Reactions: greywind, sickdawgie and bananasslayer
ur mtn, average guy and good features but ur eyes actually raped you hard, like extreme negative tilt
My nct look way worse than in reality because of my head tilt

If nct is that insane of a flaw why Vinny hacker is considered so good looking ?

You are wrecked too

If nct is that insane of a flaw why Vinny hacker is considered so good looking ?

You are wrecked too
in reality ur just coping, ur nct is the only thing holding u back from looking any better, fix that and u already ascend

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer
in reality ur just coping, ur nct is the only thing holding u back from looking any better, fix that and u already ascend
How to fix that ?

You are just mindfucked by this flaw obviously any girl while see this pic and find me at least average like what the hell you just wreck by these stupid looksmax standard bro
I'm not saying you are ugly dude, but you are right about the mindfucked, get off this site now!!!!!

what are his good features?

what are his good features?
Good lip shape and size, good jaw 90degre inclination, good skin, good coloring , I’m 6,2 by the way, good hair color shape, no Norwood,good lip color, deep set eyes, good harmony, 1:1 midface ratio

Yeah I have some flaws

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Even like that I’m not ltn jfl

With an ugly coloring, ugly beard that hide my lower third, and ugly eyebrows disproportionate
But this is very appealing to a lot of people. But think what you want to think.

Yeah I know I’m an overweight ugly as hell deformed 5,2 mother fucker that’s why I’m under literally the average joe
why you so upset lul people overate and underrate all the time on this site hard to rate when literally everyone turbo frauds if these were the pics you decided to post on here then yes mtn-lowmtn

What the hell what hold me from like htn ?

And you say shit bro I’m obviously not ltn like wtf
You are way more far away than HTN rn. It is really of importance to know that high LTN&low MTN means average irl. MTN&MTN+ could be seen as above average depending on where you live. HTNs are dudes who have considerable success in dating and easily make girls attractive. So, HTN means you're objectively good looking if not the best looking guy. Chadlite and Chad are not realistic, extremely rare-very few people could achieve this.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
why you so upset lul people overate and underrate all the time on this site hard to rate when literally everyone turbo frauds if these were the pics you decided to post on here then yes mtn-lowmtn
So your opinion have litterally no value

And anyone who know how to rate normally will rate me high ltn low htn

Okay I have some flaws but my face look at least above average I know it that’s all

But give me your opinion on what me ltn pls

Okay I have some flaws but my face look at least above average I know it that’s all

you are nowhere near htn stop coping lmao

but yeah you look mtn in the second pic you sent

You are way more far away than HTN rn. It is really of importance to know that high LTN&low MTN means average irl. MTN&MTN+ could be seen as above average depending on where you live. HTNs are dudes who have considerable success in dating and easily make girls attractive. So, HTN means you're objectively good looking if not the best looking guy. Chadlite and Chad are not realistic, extremely rare-very few people could achieve this.
It’s not the real definition of rank

Sub5 ltn
5 mtn
6-7 htn
7,5 - 8,5 chadlite
8,5+ chad

It’s not the real definition of rank

Sub5 ltn
5 mtn
6-7 htn
7,5 - 8,5 chadlite
8,5+ chad
Just forget all scales and the so-called rating system of org ok. You're, imo, just an average(like 5/10, decent dude) guy. If you are tall and jacked, your SMV could be higher.

Just forget all scales and the so-called rating system of org ok. You're, imo, just an average(like 5/10, decent dude) guy. If you are tall and jacked, your SMV could be higher.
It means, you are neither good-looking nor bad-looking. You do not have any flows,excluding NCT, that will affect your social life terribly. You also do not have any halo that will help you get girls just based on your face

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer
Fuck off you just don’t know how to rate correctly
i’m think i’m quite good at rates i recall only one time have i been objectively wrong and that was because of the use of bad media to rate someone

This is most true rating in my opinion (my IQ is incredible)

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer and dbva
i’m think i’m quite good at rates i recall only one time have i been objectively wrong and that was because of the use of bad media to rate someone
One single flaw put me on the ltn range ??