Rate me

steezgod4000

steezgod4000

Iron
16yo i know nose nerfs but what can I improve? should i get leaner? skincare suggestions to fix eye bags or perhaps gym suggestions?

IMG 5897
IMG 5871
IMG 5899

Mtn, pics kinda hard to rate. You just look tired in these pics, are you sleeping or neglecting? Also do you have pretty short arms/wingspan?

Mtn, pics kinda hard to rate. You just look tired in these pics, are you sleeping or neglecting? Also do you have pretty short arms/wingspan?
Neglecting as of recently lol, grey hoodie pic was after an all nighter of my first time doing molly, sleep super inconsistent usually (will work on that), arms aren't short just sitting on my lat when flexing.
What improvements can i do to be HTN?

Neglecting as of recently lol, grey hoodie pic was after an all nighter of my first time doing molly, sleep super inconsistent usually (will work on that), arms aren't short just sitting on my lat when flexing.
What improvements can i do to be HTN?
Ya. Sleep. Maybe the most important softmax for everyone, but especially at 16. And ya arms just looked short in that gym pic, coulda been some weird distortion and angle

Rik Mayallmaxxed. Mirin’