Rate me

D

Deleted

Lurker
58ACAD3C C07D 442C A9C2 2DF2EAA6E43D

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Shorter ramus and slight longer midface version of Pitt, basically his subhuman version.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 2597, FuckNW and 5 others
Shorter ramus and slight longer midface version of Pitt, basically his subhuman version.
I’m standing closer. We have exact same midface ratio when standing 2m away. I was imitating another Pitt pic in this image this i’m tilting slightly forwards but his ramus is obviously longer. To be called a version of Pitt Albeit subhuman is a compliment in my book

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2227

rate me, is it over?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Over, Shodredux and 2 others
In my opinion i am a subhuman. My chin is 3mm too short
dude I thought you were 10 PSL? wtf u look 8-9 PSL in that pic, fucking subhuman.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and didntreadlol
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and EthnicelAscension
If u want to compare yourself to brad pitt/ brad pitt maxx, then you should be aiming to look like young pitt, you simply are not dimorphic enough to look like a 40+ year old man. try aiming to look like prime early 20's Pitt.
Trust me ur not, just cause you’re not 8psl like me and Pitt doesn’t make you ugly. You’re like 7+psl and could be a low tier model if lucky
cope brad pitt is 9 psl pushing 9.5, you're like 8 maybe 8.5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted
Trust me ur not, just cause you’re not 8psl like me and Pitt doesn’t make you ugly. You’re like 7+psl and could be a low tier model if lucky
i am nothing compared to a god like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
If u want to compare yourself to brad pitt/ brad pitt maxx, then you should be aiming to look like young pitt, you simply are not dimorphic enough to look like a 40+ year old man. try aiming to look like prime early 20's Pitt.
16 y/o Pitt was a tweeb
08EB88B3 D921 44FB B33A 915CB578BDCF
i wanna look like the fight club one
D4B5761D 17C4 4C58 B332 A892C6FE082A

i am nothing compared to a god like you
That’s why you shouldn’t compare yourself to gods, it just makes you insecure. Your good enough tho you look kinda Alien ngl

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol

cope brad pitt is 9 psl pushing 9.5, you're like 8 maybe 8.5
I have a hard time telling if this is sarcasm or not
The last part

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Brad pitt1

1987-1993 Pitt specifically (aged 23-29) especially

Attachments

• brad_pitt1.gif
    brad_pitt1.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • +1
Would kill 100 toddlers to get his face ngl
I think if you make a lot of slight/subtle changes across your face you can legitimately Brad Pitt maxx, I know many people usually cannot and should not pursue looking like one person, instead working to maximize their own harmony/ their own face, but your base seems very similar to his, I don't think you can look exactly like brad pitt, but I feel like you could be very similar, like your own Pitt in a way.

• +1
I think if you make a lot of slight/subtle changes across your face you can legitimately Brad Pitt maxx, I know many people usually cannot and should not pursue looking like one person, instead working to maximize their own harmony/ their own face, but your base seems very similar to his, I don't think you can look exactly like brad pitt, but I feel like you could be very similar, like your own Pitt in a way.
Cheers, My pheno is way worse but i have similar proportions. I’ll try to become the Brad Pitt at home version

Mogs me for sure.

your jaw is Too big For your zygos And your eye area destroys You.

your jaw is Too big For your zygos And your eye area destroys You.
No such thing as too wide jaw, I’m flexing my jaw in this image since i was originally Going to imitate another pic where he does

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 2597