Rate me

M

martinvega9

Iron
IMG 8600
22 yo.

Hi, can you please rate me and give me looksmaxxing advice? I’m thinking about buccal fat removal and masseter botox on one side of my jaw to fix my asymmetry. I’m also thinking about non surgical rhinoplasty to make my nose less wide, and finally fillers to make my eyebrows lower set and tighten my lower eyelid. Which of these three do you think will improve my facial attractiveness more, and which will do less? Also, do you have any other non surgical procedures to recommendations to improve attractiveness (and facial harmony)? Thanks.
IMG 8599
IMG 8601
IMG 8602

You look older than 22. Get on tret/retinol and wear some sunscreen. High ltn

View attachment 306257822 yo.

Hi, can you please rate me and give me looksmaxxing advice? I’m thinking about buccal fat removal and masseter botox on one side of my jaw to fix my asymmetry. I’m also thinking about non surgical rhinoplasty to make my nose less wide, and finally fillers to make my eyebrows lower set and tighten my lower eyelid. Which of these three do you think will improve my facial attractiveness more, and which will do less? Also, do you have any other non surgical procedures to recommendations to improve attractiveness (and facial harmony)? Thanks.View attachment 3062576View attachment 3062579View attachment 3062580
Mtn

You're low MTN. Forward grown is good but looks uncanny(dogface). You do not need bimax or lefort(lefort 1 specifically) surgeries. Brow ridge and eye area are week. Eyebrows are week. Nose looks too wide. Skin quality is average. Haircut is average. Debloat, skinmaxx, hairmaxx,eyebrowmaxx might help you ascend MTN or high MTN(at best). Surgeries might help for further. (Brow ridge, under eye area support, gonion impants, rhino etc.)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You're low MTN. Forward grown is good but looks uncanny(dogface). You do not need bimax or lefort(lefort 1 specifically) surgeries. Brow ridge and eye area are week. Eyebrows are week. Nose looks too wide. Skin quality is average. Haircut is average. Debloat, skinmaxx, hairmaxx,eyebrowmaxx might help you ascend MTN or high MTN(at best). Surgeries might help for further. (Brow ridge, under eye area support, gonion impants, rhino etc.)
Thanks for the reply, which non surgical procedures would you recommend and how much do you think I can ascend with them?

View attachment 306257822 yo.

Hi, can you please rate me and give me looksmaxxing advice? I’m thinking about buccal fat removal and masseter botox on one side of my jaw to fix my asymmetry. I’m also thinking about non surgical rhinoplasty to make my nose less wide, and finally fillers to make my eyebrows lower set and tighten my lower eyelid. Which of these three do you think will improve my facial attractiveness more, and which will do less? Also, do you have any other non surgical procedures to recommendations to improve attractiveness (and facial harmony)? Thanks.View attachment 3062576View attachment 3062579View attachment 3062580
Mtn. I think the only thing that would boost your score is infraorbital implants.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Decent features besides eye brows and ears, just your face isn’t very harmonious and therefore the appeal quite low, low mtn probably - rate me too please

Decent features besides eye brows and ears, just your face isn’t very harmonious and therefore the appeal quite low, low mtn probably - rate me too please
Pm me a pic to rate

Ur left side is brutally asymmetric, wide nose, short lips, u need obo tho

Ur left side is brutally asymmetric, wide nose, short lips, u need obo tho
Can i do fillers to tighten lower eyelids and reverse botox brow lifting to lower eyebrows instead of obo?

Can i do fillers to tighten lower eyelids and reverse botox brow lifting to lower eyebrows instead of obo?
Yeah, but tbf the biggest problem is your zygos size - eyes length - eye distance ratio imo. Ull need a lot of invasive surgeries to try to fix ur overall facial harmony gl

Yeah, but tbf the biggest problem is your zygos size - eyes length - eye distance ratio imo. Ull need a lot of invasive surgeries to try to fix ur overall facial harmony gl
If my goal is to achieve HTN, which five surgeries would you recommend me? (Thanks for the replies).

Tbh idk almost anything ab surgeries, I'm just a ratio autistic mf

Tbh idk almost anything ab surgeries, I'm just a ratio autistic mf
Right, a final question. You told me my zygos size was a problem, but don’t you think buccal fat removal can fix it? (Making my cheekbones more pronounced, my jawline more defined and less wide, etc.)

Right, a final question. You told me my zygos size was a problem, but don’t you think buccal fat removal can fix it? (Making my cheekbones more pronounced, my jawline more defined and less wide, etc.)
I get what u trying to say. Tell some of these niggas to morph or smth like that