Rate me

S

Shlongmogger

Iron
Rate me:
Can you give me tips on how I can ascend to HTN?

Attachments

• IMG_3714.jpg
    IMG_3714.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4278845-18e57519e7dae9c7125ecfc18d4289dc.mov
    4.5 MB
  • IMG_3672.JPG
    IMG_3672.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 0
  • filtered-85DC6FF8-12FE-4CD5-9BAF-F2EE0BD39158.MP4
    2 MB
Eye shape imo,
whole face looks aggressive and masculine except eyes.
Although glowy skin kinda looks gay ngl
what do mean with imo and what rating would you give me?

Eye shape imo,
whole face looks aggressive and masculine except eyes.
Although glowy skin kinda looks gay ngl
Ik my skin looks gay because it is getting better and clearer I have been on accutane 20 mg for 5 months now

what do mean with imo and what rating would you give me?
In my opinion, your eyes look feminine while the rest of ur face looks pretty masculine.
I would rate you high mtn or low htn,

tbh you already are htn idk what people are saying but those eye fillers will improve you

• +1
Reactions: Shlongmogger
Don’t quote me on this but you might be able to fix your eyebags by fixing your maxilla because you would get more under eye support

Don’t quote me on this but you might be able to fix your eyebags by fixing your maxilla because you would get more under eye support
Real but for that I would need surgery. How would you rate me can I become htn without fixing my maxilla?

Real but for that I would need surgery. How would you rate me can I become htn without fixing my maxilla?
there’s a couple people that have gotten really good results from thumb pulling for maxilla like xnj, he went from flat to JB level in a couple of months without surgery. You’re a high mtn bordering htn currently.

there’s a couple people that have gotten really good results from thumb pulling for maxilla like xnj, he went from flat to JB level in a couple of months without surgery. You’re a high mtn bordering htn currently.
Does thumb pulling really work? This is all k shami type cope isn't it?

I think I will get a MSE at 18 for more fwhr maybe genioplasty and small jaw implants for more mandible width and then I can become hight htn and slay

High Mtn. U look better with the beard ish thing. I think the only thing u can improve is your palpebral fissure length

how can I improve it?
Idk what I was thinking, you're actually htn. For the palpebral fissure thing I don't think anyones gonna look at you and say "if only his palpebral fissure was longer" you don't really have any flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Shlongmogger