353.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1508.jpeg
    IMG_1508.jpeg
    495.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
ehhh i am not perfect bro 😭

ehhh i am not perfect bro 😭
Bro get out of here you are atleast htn you can slay stop farming reactions here atleast you ain't barely normie like me

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Yk what I am gonna ask my female friends to rate you good look for ur Caucasian ass

htn look at his eyes he is ltn pushing mtn
Wait nvm I had my brightness at the lowest ok his in the normie range forget abt women they will jus laugh and gossip abt you

Yk what I am gonna ask my female friends to rate you good look for ur Caucasian ass
Don’t no point if they are not drank they won’t be honest Im going to a Club tmr with girls I’ll talk to them after we drink we are 15

nigga you're also 5 years old
Dude why does everyone call me 12 even tho I am 14 and now this nigga says I am 5 which is kinda true since I dont look that different
Screenshot 2024 08 08 05 06 08 82

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Whats wrong with his eyes? Nct? So what?
Looking good. htn

facial harmony is what is important? and some girls like my eye area cuz i have been complimented on it several times.

facial harmony is what is important? and some girls like my eye area cuz i have been complimented on it several times.
Yes but man the freaks here dont care bout that. They like the pure numbers and ratios and stuff

Yes but man the freaks here dont care bout that. They like the pure numbers and ratios and stuff
oh thought so ngl, but that’s a little too deep for me cuz i can’t control what i can’t fix

oh thought so ngl, but that’s a little too deep for me cuz i can’t control what i can’t fix
Yeah dont worry bout that bro u look good def above average and dont lissen to some of the shit they say on here

this is what i looked like a year ago

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 0
i put myself at a 6/10
Post a shirtless neutral bathroom selfie only showing shoulders on Photofeeler with women below 24-29 as audience so u can get accurately ur overall appeal to female gaze

I give u personally 5,5/10

u look like the richard ramirez police drawing