Rate me

hrvtska

hrvtska

Bronze
18 male and 6’1
I am gonna prob get rhino or lip lift soon and thought about getting blue contacts

Attachments

• IMG_1025.jpeg
    IMG_1025.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1015.jpeg
    IMG_1015.jpeg
    939.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0817.jpeg
    IMG_0817.jpeg
    918.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0879.jpeg
    IMG_0879.jpeg
    882.1 KB · Views: 0
Lip lift would make u a gigamogger right now ur scraping above average

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PRIEST Sv3rige, aids and 2 others
structurally pretty good , but not much appeal

• +1
Reactions: greywind, xantrooper, QassamChad and 1 other person
Lip lift would make u a gigamogger right now ur scraping above average
Would I get to like a Chadlite level if got lip lift and blue contacts

nice hollows

• +1
Reactions: hrvtska
No do not get contacts, any girl can tell you are wearing them from a distance.

You are already htn+ and can get laid with any league of girl.

• +1
Honestly your face looks like a mix between a chad and a piggy. Still mogging most normies, you're HTN. With some hardmax you could be Chadlite+.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and hrvtska
very short nose. I give you a 5.2 just for that jaw and eye area

• +1
Honestly your face looks like a mix between a chad and a piggy. Still mogging most normies, you're HTN. With some hardmax you could be Chadlite+.
Yea I know 😆 do u think my nose is what makes it piggy?

Yeah but not even a lip lift can fix this, I don’t think anything would fix it. I would continue improving your already good features with leannaxxing

• +1
Yeah but not even a lip lift can fix this, I don’t think anything would fix it. I would continue improving your already good features with leannaxxing
okay, maybe leanmaxxing will make my nose slightly slimmer and appear longer if I am lucky

Definitely. But I wouldn't say it's only the nose. Your philtrum is huge and makes your nose appear to high on your face, creating that weird looking face.

The big issue, surgery wise, is that your lips are already big already (that's a good thing, but bad as a base for surgeries). This could have been hidden if you had smaller upper-lips with either subnasal lip lift or a V-Y Lip Advancement.

But in your case there is only one option because of your philtrum/long midface, which is rhino with nasal reshaping (only to do with very experienced and trusted surgeon). Sometimes, only one failo on a high tier bones face is a disaster. Because only one option is available for you and this one can really be botched. And I'm not totally sure a longer nose would fit you.

Seems like you're doomed to stay HTN because of your midface+nose, which is extremely brutal.

• +1
Definitely. But I wouldn't say it's only the nose. Your philtrum is huge and makes your nose appear to high on your face, creating that weird looking face.

The big issue, surgery wise, is that your lips are already big already (that's a good thing, but bad as a base for surgeries). This could have been hidden if you had smaller upper-lips with either subnasal lip lift or a V-Y Lip Advancement.

But in your case there is only one option because of your philtrum/long midface, which is rhino with nasal reshaping (only to do with very experienced and trusted surgeon). Sometimes, only one failo on a high tier bones face is a disaster. Because only one option is available for you and this one can really be botched. And I'm not totally sure a longer nose would fit you.

Seems like you're doomed to stay HTN because of your midface+nose, which is extremely brutal.
yea well I might try to lean down some more and try to make my nose slimmer and it might appear longer then

stacy , weird lips tho

• JFL
htn

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
htn, philtrum and eyes r worst feature

i dont think its really the eyes, brows and lashes could be longer and thicker

Lip lift would botch you severely, only works for people with thin upper lips you need youre WHOLE mouth moved up technically and it's not doable

Lip lift would botch you severely, only works for people with thin upper lips you need youre WHOLE mouth moved up technically and it's not doable
well for your case you moreso need a vertically longer nose instead of the mouth being placed higher, still there's no procedure for that either

crazy. rly good side profile and good bone structure. but almost no harmony. I'd give you a high mtn. if you would have more harmony you could easily be a htn if not chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Mirin bones and eye area hard brah but nose / phil failo puts you at LTN appeal.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
LTN, ITS OVER:ogre::ogre:

• So Sad
Grow out your zygos to get a better fwhr. If a lip lift is ganna fix your chin to philtrum ratio, go for it if you want. Other than that, LTchadlight

• +1
Grow out your zygos to get a better fwhr. If a lip lift is ganna fix your chin to philtrum ratio, go for it if you want. Other than that, LTchadlight
How to grow out zygos? bonesmash?

But getting a taller nose will ascend you even further

How to grow out zygos? bonesmash?
Zygo pulling and thumbpulling. Bonesmash at your own risk but I grew my zygos just by thimbpulling and mewing idk how

• +1
Mirin those bones. Htn-chadlite but looks very low trust

well for your case you moreso need a vertically longer nose instead of the mouth being placed higher, still there's no procedure for that either
Hrvtska1
Hrvtska0
Hrvtskaside1
Hrvtskaside0

• +1
Reactions: ThomasMH38
he doesn't need to grow out zygos. he needs rhino and he just lacks harmony, there is nothing more he can do
Idk but I would look kinda weird with longer nose
your eyerbrows are very light on the sides, try to dye them so they appear fuller

he doesn't need to grow out zygos. he needs rhino and he just lacks harmony, there is nothing more he can do

your eyerbrows are very light on the sides, try to dye them so they appear fuller
how can he gain harmony though or is that impossible

Dont listen to people telling you to get a liplift. Itll fuck up ur midface ratio and make you look retarded. Invest in a rhino to make your nose less upturned.