Iron
Rate me

Attachments

• IMG_0078.png
    IMG_0078.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
loads of potential just extract the fat on your cheeks and take vitamin D supplements to fix that weak troonie jaw, also grow ur hair and start a cycle of MK677 and Hgh with some tren to get that test in, also yea gymmaxx ur arms are flimsy and linguine like, you look very rapeable.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
loads of potential just extract the fat on your cheeks and take vitamin D supplements to fix that weak troonie jaw, also grow ur hair and start a cycle of MK677 and Hgh with some tren to get that test in, also yea gymmaxx ur arms are flimsy and linguine like, you look very rapeable.
Yea vit D changes whole jaw structure. What kinda fucking retard are you?

Yea vit D changes whole jaw structure. What kinda fucking retard are you?
It develops calcium and helps with mineralisation and when you pair that with MK677 your jaw will grow, go rope you retarded faggot, 60iqcels like you should actually be culled

You're skinny fat arent u
i think you've got one of these baby faces

It develops calcium and helps with mineralisation and when you pair that with MK677 your jaw will grow, go rope you retarded faggot, 60iqcels like you should actually be culled
You ugly sand nigger didn’t include mk677 with vit D for jaw + it most likely won’t do shit either way. When its so effective why havent you taken it retard?

You ugly sand nigger didn’t include mk677 with vit D for jaw + it most likely won’t do shit either way. When it’s so effective why havent you taken it retard?
Now your coping faggot, “it most likely won’t do shit urrr durrr” go fucking rope and livestream it you subhuman pigskin sack of flesh

Now your coping faggot, “it most likely won’t do shit urrr durrr” go fucking rope and livestream it you subhuman pigskin sack of flesh
Thats what i thought a fucking shitskin 14yo talking about mk677 and tren to get that test up but not having a single experience with stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Thats what i thought a fucking shitskin 14yo talking about mk677 and tren to get that test up but not having a single experience with stuff like that
It’s worked for other people, there’s evidence of it working for other people, but “muh no expirience!1!1!” How fucking low IQ are you pigskins? That’s like me saying drinking soda is bad and I’ve never drank soda but you say “you haven’t drank soda so how would you knoe!1!” Do you realise how fucking retarded you are, genuinely put your subhuman brain in a fucking shredder because it has no use.

It’s worked for other people, there’s evidence of it working for other people, but “muh no expirience!1!1!” How fucking low IQ are you pigskins? That’s like me saying drinking soda is bad and I’ve never drank soda but you say “you haven’t drank soda so how would you knoe!1!” Do you realise how fucking retarded you are, genuinely put your subhuman brain in a fucking shredder because it has no use.
Bro we are talking about tren and mk677 and not some vitamin supplement. I know as a 14yo its cool to talk about compounds like that but you don’t know enough about it to recommend it to a underaged boy. + Again, if it was so effective for jaw why havent you taken it? You are clearly subhuman looking and could benefit from it. Probably because it has none to very little effects but a lot of side effects. Now relax and grow up

Bro we are talking about tren and mk677 and not some vitamin supplement. I know as a 14yo it’s cool to talk about compounds like that but you don’t know enough about it to recommend it to an underaged boy. + Again, if it was so effective for jaw why havent you taken it? You are clearly subhuman looking and could benefit from it. Probably because it has none to very little effects but a lot of side effects. Now relax and grow up
I’m still in puberty, I’m not gonna start a tren cycle until I’m 16-7 where puberty is stopping as I’ll prob have reached 6 foot,the same with mk677, I only recommended it because he looks like a 16 yr old and he’s developed enough to take it.