Reactions: borntosuffer, heyheyheybro22 and Deleted member 82370
You India
You lose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: childgobblereal, greywind, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
Yüksek LTN
Kilo ver ve saçını uzat sonra tekrar gönder
SenWhere exactly does high ltn correspond to, for example, is low mtn above average?

SenWhere exactly does high ltn correspond to, for example, is low mtn above average?
MTN=avg white male
LTN= below avg white male
HTN- above avg white male

• +1
Reactions: mert27
Ur face fat asl, lose fat, debloat or something

• +1
Reactions: mert27
Average looking at best. Not horrible but there's nothing positive about your face either.

Who's gonna tell him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and heyheyheybro22
Who's gonna tell him
Who's gonna tell him
Dude, I already see myself as above average and I get good reactions in daily life, I'm just posting it here out of curiosity. I got between 25-30% in 4 different places I analyzed. Dude, I already see myself as above average and I get good reactions in daily life, I'm just posting it here out of curiosity. I got between 25-30% in 4 different places I analyzed.

Dude, I already see myself as above average and I get good reactions in daily life, I'm just posting it here out of curiosity. I got between 25-30% in 4 different places I analyzed. Dude, I already see myself as above average and I get good reactions in daily life, I'm just posting it here out of curiosity. I got between 25-30% in 4 different places I analyzed.
Also you say there are no positive features but my mid face measurement is very good, there are no significant flaws except for a receding forehead and weak browridge in the side profile. Also I have almond-hunter eyes.

Theres no way this dude isnt trolling

What kind of good reactions

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes
What kind of good reactions
I've heard things from close male friends that I look good. Girls have asked me to be their lovers. Is that enough? Also, I've always been above average in my analysis. Who are you?I've heard things from close male friends that I look good. Girls have asked me to be their lovers. Is that enough? Also, I've always been above average in my analysis. Who are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370
McDonalds cashier smiled at him when he bought the bigmac
I will not take seriously a person with an IQ of 95 who says that I have no positive qualities despite having almond-hunter eyes. Do you think I would post my pictures so easily if I didn't get good reactions?😁 I don't give a fuck what you say

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and GreekGenes
I'm interested in the psychology of a person who goes to a forum, posts their below average looking mug and asks people to rate him. And when he gets ratings that he doesn't like tries to convince people they're wrong.

• JFL
I'm interested in the psychology of a person who goes to a forum, posts their below average looking mug and asks people to rate him. And when he gets ratings that he doesn't like tries to convince people they're wrong.
No, it's not that I don't like it, it's that it's wrong, and you're also asking for a rating, and there's still no answer to the argument that I haven't been above average in the 3-4 analyses I've done so far and that there are no positive features😁No, it's not that I don't like it, it's that it's wrong, and you're also asking for a rating, and there's still no answer to the argument that I haven't been above average in the 3-4 analyses I've done so far and that there are no positive features😁

• JFL
No, it's not that I don't like it, it's that it's wrong, and you're also asking for a rating, and there's still no answer to the argument that I haven't been above average in the 3-4 analyses I've done so far and that there are no positive features😁No, it's not that I don't like it, it's that it's wrong, and you're also asking for a rating, and there's still no answer to the argument that I haven't been above average in the 3-4 analyses I've done so far and that there are no positive features😁
orgda milletle niye tartışıyorsun amk. ayrıca ortalama üstü değilsin analiz yapanlara para verdiğin için yüksek puan veriyorlar.

• +1
orgda milletle niye tartışıyorsun amk. ayrıca ortalama üstü değilsin analiz yapanlara para verdiğin için yüksek puan veriyorlar.
Knk tartışmıyorum adamlar gıcığıma gitti amk ayrıca ortalama üstü olduğumu baymewin analize göre demedim

Knk tartışmıyorum adamlar gıcığıma gitti amk ayrıca ortalama üstü olduğumu baymewin analize göre demedim
knk coloring önemli faktör burada. suratının yağlı olması ve burnunun geniş olması dışında hatların iyi. esmer olduğun için ltn diyorlar. bir adam kel olduğum için ltn dedi 2 mesaj sonra htn potansiyelin var dedi. bunlarla kavga edersen daha fazla taşak geçiyorlar

knk coloring önemli faktör burada. suratının yağlı olması ve burnunun geniş olması dışında hatların iyi. esmer olduğun için ltn diyorlar. bir adam kel olduğum için ltn dedi 2 mesaj sonra htn potansiyelin var dedi. bunlarla kavga edersen daha fazla taşak geçiyorlar
Aynen neyse siktir et meraktan atayım dedim 3 5 tane bu arada esmer değilim la bu fotolarda öyle durmuşum açık tenliyim direkt

Aynen neyse siktir et meraktan atayım dedim 3 5 tane bu arada esmer değilim la bu fotolarda öyle durmuşum açık tenliyim direkt
kamera da önemli. ben de yarak gibi çıkıyorum

knk coloring is the important factor here. apart from your face being oily and your nose being wide, your features are good. they call you ltn because you are dark. a guy called you ltn because I am bald and 2 messages later he said you have htn potential. if you fight with them, they go nuts more
We are not calling him LTN because he's dark
He believes it's quite special that he has "almond hunter eyes"
but lemme tell your "almond hunter eyes" is a normie facial feature
You have thin eyebrows
Dark brown eyes
Pig nose
Unideal Canthal tilt
Normie hairstyle
Pigmentation below your lower lip
I see eyebags as well
Disgusting pedo moustache and beard
Your hairline is receding as well
and most important according to me You are NOT 8-10 bodyfat%
@GreekGenes could have helped you way better but your too deep in your asshole to acknowledge your shortcomings
Now if you dont rep every single one of my comment and apologise for putting this much effort
I am gonna make a thread on you for the whole .org to laugh at

• Love it
😂😂 I don't give a fuck what you're gonna do with your racist brain

We are not calling him LTN because he's dark
He believes it's quite special that he has "almond hunter eyes"
but lemme tell your "almond hunter eyes" is a normie facial feature
You have thin eyebrows
Dark brown eyes
Pig nose
Unideal Canthal tilt
Normie hairstyle
Pigmentation below your lower lip
I see eyebags as well
Disgusting pedo moustache and beard
Your hairline is receding as well
and most important according to me You are NOT 8-10 bodyfat%
@GreekGenes could have helped you way better but your too deep in your asshole to acknowledge your shortcomings
Now if you dont rep every single one of my comment and apologise for putting this much effort
I am gonna make a thread on you for the whole .org to laugh at
I was trying to make the bro feel good😭