Rate me

keanisSub3

keanisSub3

Bronze

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
isnt even close to sub 5 lmao

clear your skin, get a more nt cut for your pheno and just follow the guides on botb

unless ur a massive manlet you'll be fine. If anything just mimick jude bellingham

clear your skin, get a more nt cut for your pheno and just follow the guides on botb

unless ur a massive manlet you'll be fine. If anything just mimick jude bellingham
nobody is sub 5 theory

nobody is sub 5 theory
you have to be terribly recessed to be sub 5, or be extremely short

op isnt extremely recessed, he has good orbitals which is already more than half of this forum can say

• Woah
Reactions: keanisSub3

Why do i always have to copy jude bellingham?

you have to be terribly recessed to be sub 5, or be extremely short

op isnt extremely recessed, he has good orbitals which is already more than half of this forum can say
fuark i have terrible obritals

• So Sad
Reactions: keanisSub3
Why do i always have to copy jude bellingham?

doesnt need to be him necessarily just find someone that looks somewhat like you same pheno and etc

doesnt need to be him necessarily just find someone that looks somewhat like you same pheno and etc
Never saw someone with my pheno. Maybe judebellingham is the closest of them all. But he is mixed and i am not