fnik

fnik

Iron
IMG 5056
IMG 5054

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Psl.sprks
6.7 out of ten enjoy yaself boiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Slight lower lip asymmetry (might be from biting on your lip or inner cheek). Idk if I'm seeing stuff, but depending on the angle of the photo (very, very little off-centred) your nose's tip might be a bit to the side. I think you could do with some thicker eyebrows, which are an easy fix. Overall, 5 point something/8 PSL.

Slight lower lip asymmetry (might be from biting on your lip or inner cheek). Idk if I'm seeing stuff, but depending on the angle of the photo (very, very little off-centred) your nose's tip might be a bit to the side. I think you could do with some thicker eyebrows, which are an easy fix. Overall, 5 point something/8 PSL.
Thanks man I don’t bite my lips or cheek so idk I will try get thicker eyebrows

Why you look so familiar you look like someone I saw on social media, could you drop one without the glasses?

• +1
Reactions: fnik
tan, acquire eyebrows and go slay

• +1
I think you would look better with contacts

Get rid of the glasses.

Nice cheekbones.

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
Why you look so familiar you look like someone I saw on social media, could you drop one without the glasses?
i dont post on anything so idk bro (y)

Not bad bro, Mid-High MTN. Coloring, Eyebrow dye & shape up, testmaxxing, and contacts would ascend you. Glasses holding you back hella imo
is the mtn htn scale done via psl or appeal or both

• +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks
Not bad bro, Mid-High MTN. Coloring, Eyebrow dye & shape up, testmaxxing, and contacts would ascend you. Glasses holding you back hella imo
do you know what my potential could be

• +1
Reactions: Psl.sprks
is the mtn htn scale done via psl or appeal or both
I’m rating you coming from a both psl & appeal perspective

• +1
LTB

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Dexter fan so that already makes u a chad in my book

• +1
train your neck

• +1
english pls
How do you expect to be rated above mtn with those eyebrows and neck, and without height info and side profile picture

How do you expect to be rated above mtn with those eyebrows and neck, and without height info and side profile picture
i just wanted my face done bro nothing else (y)

The difference that neck training makes:

Neck0
Neck1

And this is just 1.5 inches of neck size added. I just started training it very recently.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fnik and Lidian
what exercises do you do for it

Mainly neck curls on a bench with a weight plate on my forehead. I do 3 sets of 20-25 reps 3 times per week and I add reps or weight every workout session.

But I also train all the other muscles. My program is a 4 day upper lower with an arm day added (so 5 days).

• +1

Mainly neck curls on a bench with a weight plate on my forehead. I do 3 sets of 20-25 reps 3 times per week and I add reps or weight every workout session.

But I also train all the other muscles. My program is a 4 day upper lower with an arm day added (so 5 days).

thanks bro (y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88653
thanks bro (y)(y)
Currently doing sets of 8-12 on romanian deadlifts with 180 lbs, that exercise is what grew my traps the most.

People say to do shrugs for traps but deadlifts are so much more effective, especially romanian deadlifts because it's weighted stretch with a lot of weight.

• +1
MTN
- remove those fucking glasses and get some contacts holy shit
- not sure if you're doing something with your tongue to push your lips but your bottom lip is absolutely cooked
- EYEBROWS
- do something with your hair, would give you a specific haircut but idk man jus test the waters

ltn

• +1
Reactions: tomcaelum