2.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
Squint maxing but East Asian mogger. Keep growing older and gaining dimorphism however possible

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
Squint maxing but East Asian mogger. Keep growing older and gaining dimorphism however possible
there's something that i can do ignoring hardmaxxing?

there's something that i can do ignoring hardmaxxing?
Diet diet diet (working out). I have a buddy that went from pretty boy to one of the most dimorphic moggers I know by eating and training like a Viking during teenage years. Put on mass, your body produces more test, and reduces your bf. It will literally change your face when you put on muscle as a teen. Now there’s the question being is it worth sacrificing the leanness for making a bunch of muscle as a teen when it feels the most dire to get with women. So choose yourself how into it you get, but eat 60% protein my macros at least and train hard

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
you look gay.

• +1
Reactions: artc
BTS yo thats BTS

Diet diet diet (working out). I have a buddy that went from pretty boy to one of the most dimorphic moggers I know by eating and training like a Viking during teenage years. Put on mass, your body produces more test, and reduces your bf. It will literally change your face when you put on muscle as a teen. Now there’s the question being is it worth sacrificing the leanness for making a bunch of muscle as a teen when it feels the most dire to get with women. So choose yourself how into it you get, but eat 60% protein my macros at least and train hard
thanks man

• +1
Reactions: ptg405