Rate me

Zeba

Zeba

Iron
Just need an honest rating with ways to improve. I want to loose about 5/6 kg and get slightly leaner since now i’m 64 kg at 178 cm and 15yr but with a fairly muscular build.
My camera is broken so the lower part is blurred and my hair is fucked up cus i went to a random barber during the summer that did me dirty.
I’d like to know my worst feature and how to improve it thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4334.jpeg
    IMG_4334.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and YugoDutch
Low mtn

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
I wouldn't say you're low MTN. I'd say middle of the road MTN. You actually have pretty decent bone structure. 178cm is good for 15 too so there's a possibility you will get taller. Most people don't end puberty till around 18 or 19. You have good lips and a nice eye area. Big eyelashes too. Maybe get your brows a bit thicker. I do agree the haircut isn't great you can probably do a lot more with it so experiment with some styles because it looks thick enough. Your chin does look a bit narrow but it suits your face. Not everyone needs to have a broad chin.

You're in a great place for 15. Take care of your skin and work out as well.

Agreed low MTB , Brootal philtrum length. Still young and growing so will hopefully ascend with age. Grow a goatee and mustache to cover that Brootal philtrum
my 15 year old ass to young to grow a full enough beard