Rate me

J

jfmoore

Iron
Completely new to this... don't understand half the lingo. 🤣 33 yo, been overweight most of my life. Trying to head in the right direction. Down 52 lbs so far. 5'7. 173lbs currently.
20240906 152925

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brutalpilled, riftsub5, halloweed and 4 others
you look handsome, good job nigga.

• +1
Reactions: keanisSub3 and PlayersGetPlayed
high CL, actual slayer

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and PlayersGetPlayed
Completely new to this... don't understand half the lingo. 🤣 33 yo, been overweight most of my life. Trying to head in the right direction. Down 52 lbs so far. 5'7. 173lbs currently. View attachment 3152525
Amazing nigga u looks handsome🙏

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and PlayersGetPlayed
Uncle give normal unfrauded pictures. 1 with your face DIRECTLY to camera where I can see neck, and 1 normal side profile pic

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Uncle give normal unfrauded pictures. 1 with your face DIRECTLY to camera where I can see neck, and 1 normal side profile pic

Attachments

• 20240906_161143.jpg
    20240906_161143.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240906_161059.jpg
    20240906_161059.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Low MTN in my opinion, you have receding hairline, bad eyebrows, thin neck, not below 12% body fat, smile lines, skin is aged

But you have good side profile with straight nose and insane chin with medium hyoid skin/bone

You could slay mommies in clubs if you took your bodyfat, eyebrows, hair and neck seriously.

But to be honest you don’t look like you have troubles with women do you?

• Ugh..
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, ThePeak and PlayersGetPlayed
Low MTN in my opinion, you have receding hairline, bad eyebrows, thin neck, not below 12% body fat, smile lines, skin is aged

But you have good side profile with straight nose and insane chin with medium hyoid skin/bone

You could slay mommies in clubs if you took your bodyfat, eyebrows, hair and neck seriously.

Unfortunately, not a receeding hairline... it's been this way for years... just a bad hairline. 🤣 working on getting bf% down currently. Thanks for the input

New thread title suggestion: "Rate this unknown PSLGOD"

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled and ThePeak
You’re a good MTN unc

• JFL
Bloated mtn, come on brah, why do u eat so much?

• WTF
Reactions: Psl.sprks
so now we have middle aged dads coming into this site

All honesty though, when your lean you’ll look good.
Piece of advice , look into geomaxxing

Screenshot 2024 09 06 161228

Nigga I though you were kidding you are actually real

Geomaxx to Islamabad and enjoy your harem

• JFL
Mtn unc

• JFL
Like I said, I've been overweight.... I've lost 50+ lbs so far. I'm working on it
Keep on doing what you're doing unc, that when you lean down you actually got some nice muscles, you got the potential!