• +1
Reactions: Jova, Framemogger69, ohslash and 3 others
Bad pictures, htn, now leave this site for your mental health 👍

Reported for being a foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, LuckyBeast and goodgamebro
you’re hideous
Don't be rude bro but consider yourself lucky cuz if ice age made a life action movie you'd have the Sid role on lock.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
you’re hideous
No need to get angry bhai I was joking. You are easily Htn and I'm guessing you're in high school just enjoy your youth brocel

• +1
Don't be rude bro but consider yourself lucky cuz if ice age made a life action movie you'd have the Sid role on lock.
my eye ratio isn’t more than one eye apart sorry fag

No need to get angry bhai I was joking. You are easily Htn and I'm guessing you're in high school just enjoy your youth brocel
being claimed as a women just for being late starting to puberty js is annoying and i’d rather ascend while im -18

my eye ratio isn’t more than one eye apart sorry fag
Lol why are you so defensive. You want only nice answers? Specify that in the title lil guy

• +1
Btw don't starve u need to bulk up get some muscles on your frame

• +1
Lol why are you so defensive. You want only nice answers? Specify that in the title lil guy
you’re gaslighting like a fag lame asf tryna do ts to a kid

being claimed as a women just for being late starting to puberty js is annoying and i’d rather ascend while im -18
You don't look like a woman at all I was making a joke these people are joking as well too. Don't overthink it you're gonna be okay this forum ruins people's perceptions on things

• +1
you’re gaslighting like a fag lame asf tryna do ts to a kid
Why are you defensive and coping. Playing the victim like a little bitch lol. You look like an overgrown baby facially bro, it is what it is.

• +1
You don't look like a woman at all I was making a joke these people are joking as well too. Don't overthink it you're gonna be okay this forum ruins people's perceptions on things
i’m just saying i’m js starting puberty so i’m not fully grown by any means

You're 16 bro you're practically an adult and would be considered that in most of the world. You're not a kid bro lmao

• +1
skin and bones over rolls and titties
You won't get fat like that bro-just do a slight bulk im talking 200-300 calories and you'll only gain 1 pound of fat a month and a lot of muscle. After a few months you can do a minicut and repeat you'll be jacked in no time bhai

• +1
You're 16 bro you're practically an adult and would be considered that in most of the world. You're not a kid bro lmao
started puberty around a year ago im still growing and not fully developed so im a kid

i’m just saying i’m js starting puberty so i’m not fully grown by any means
Oh okay I understand now. In my opinion that's all the more reason to do a slight bulk so that your body has enough nutrients to grow and you even build muscles in the meantime. Starving is really bad for your health especially in puberty but it's up to you

• +1
You won't get fat like that bro-just do a slight bulk im talking 200-300 calories and you'll only gain 1 pound of fat a month and a lot of muscle. After a few months you can do a minicut and repeat you'll be jacked in no time bhai
i still workout i just don’t diet with it

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
started puberty around a year ago im still growing and not fully developed so im a kid
BTW you can see what stage of puberty you are in look up the tanner scale for puberty to get an estimate

• +1
Lmao whatever you say baby boy :lul: good luck, play ur cards right brah. Feeling like you got bitched will just make you one. You don't have much to worry about at your age so just take it easy.

• +1
Oh okay I understand now. In my opinion that's all the more reason to do a slight bulk so that your body has enough nutrients to grow and you even build muscles in the meantime. Starving is really bad for your health especially in puberty but it's up to you
i’m doing it for wrestling so i can win state it’s too hard wrestling in a higher weight class

• +1
i’m doing it for wrestling so i can win state it’s too hard wrestling in a higher weight class
Yeah that makes sense my advice would be to not overdo it and still make sure you are eating nutrient dense meals

• +1
Yeah that makes sense my advice would be to not overdo it and still make sure you are eating nutrient dense meals
after i cut ive put aside a couple hundred for starting a proper diet

• +1
after i cut ive put aside a couple hundred for starting a proper diet
That's awesome dude. You're headed in the right direction. Don't be too hard on yourself tho bhai

• +1
That's awesome dude. You're headed in the right direction. Don't be too hard on yourself tho bhai
i’m also starving because i want to get offers for college because winning gets you seen