nzvids

Iron
IMG 1780
IMG 1781

Physique : 84kg / 179cm barefoot.
: deflated vs after carbs
IMG 1902

IMG 1855

Don’t know what I would rate you but you got a good physique, I would personally get rid of the eyebrow pearling
I got rid of it several times before but it kinda fits the niche of the girls im going for, its also an easy conversation starter / compliments from women when you literally have a metal rod in ur face 🤣💀

idk though might lose the piercing

• +1
Reactions: Jacobo
I got rid of it several times before but it kinda fits the niche of the girls im going for, its also an easy conversation starter / compliments from women when you literally have a metal rod in ur face 🤣💀

Like I said it was just personally for me to lose it, if you like it and the type of girls you want like it then keep it, idk how to scale you on attractiveness but you look good so keeping the piercing won’t do much harm

• +1
Reactions: nzvids
around mtn maybe high mtn

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Schizotypalcel
I wonder if losing your youth by juicing is worth it for these guys but ig it's none of my business.

HTN for 16, high MTN later in life probably

Strong htn appeal

• So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel
I wonder if losing your youth by juicing is worth it for these guys but ig it's none of my business.

HTN for 16, high MTN later in life probably
damn, do u think juicing will ruin my appeal over time?

I pull girls way older than me rn and people say I don't look 16

fuck u nigga calling me sub5 when we both got eyebrow piercing n don’t lose ts its d1 convo starter, makes u stand out n pulls alt girls only problem is workplace

htn but take better pics these make you look like a faggot