6.3 MB
IMG 1782

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316, ioneiwon, pashtunnigga1 and 3 others
ltn being fat drops most people there

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and tookcel
So why am I muh abomination if he's ltn?
God why the fuck are you still asking? :feelskek:

IMG 1163

List of your failos:

- receding hairline
- death tier collagen
- brutal asymmetry (fucking lol at your eye area)
- faggot lips that look ideal for giving blowjobs
- Disgusting nose shape
- horribly narrow jaw

The only good feature you have is your chin. Nothing else.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: princeof316, infini, NZb6Air and 1 other person
fat fuck lose weight

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmaxxer_based and NZb6Air

View attachment 3196624

List of your failos:

- receding hairline
- death tier collagen
- Disgusting nose shape
- horribly narrow jaw

dam this nigga ugly asl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeof316, N1666 and Schizotypalcel
dam this nigga ugly asl
He’s a delusional oldcel, literally won’t stop bothering me because I told him to not get a certain haircut. Now he’s mad because I rated him low.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316 and NZb6Air
Why? (@Xangsane)

You should've answered the first time when you came over. Perhaps being an ADHD scrollcel doesn't help you? This is a looksmaxxing forum, some people wish to piss their time and potential away. That is up to them.
View attachment 3196624

List of your failos:

- receding hairline
- death tier collagen
- Disgusting nose shape
- horribly narrow jaw

When talking about eye area from an already massive skull is this about the eyelids or the orbitals?

What is meant by 'horribly narrow jaw' and muh 'faggot lips that look ideal for giving blowjobs'? I don't know what this is as you fall off into autism valley, based on standards nobody gives a fuck to?

And with collagen too, what can be done outside surgery and raw collagen?
dam this nigga ugly asl
And you're ethnic with posts more than the amount of work spent.
He’s a delusional oldcel, literally won’t stop bothering me because I told him to not get a certain haircut. Now he’s mad because I rated him low.
Under what delusion? Genuinely asking about what to be exact.
It's not about the rating. It's about the lack of explanation. Typical gaslighting at best or ADHD level of memory at worst on here.

I appreciate the analysis. thx

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and N1666
When talking about eye area from an already massive skull is this about the eyelids or the orbitals?
Your eyelids and the positioning of your eyes. Just look at them, the one on the right has a massive amount of exposure compared to the other. The same eye is also higher than the other one.

What is meant by 'horribly narrow jaw' and muh 'faggot lips that look ideal for giving blowjobs'? I don't know what this is as you fall off into autism valley, based on standards nobody gives a fuck to?
Your jaw is narrow, there’s nothing much more to elaborate on. Your lips are strangely shaped and you look like you are pouting, hence why I referred to them as “faggot lips”

“Based on standards nobody gives a fuck to”, you are the one who asked me so I’m going off my standards. Everything I listed are the things most people would pick up on too, it didn’t take me long to pick them out as it’s the first things I noticed.

Tazarotene
GHK-CU
Micro needling with a dermapen

The only things you need for collagen.

He’s a very knowledgeable user, if you asked nicely he would give a better analysis. But based on the interaction you’ve had so far, I don’t think that will happen.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air and infini
Your eyelids and the positioning of your eyes. Just look at them, the one on the right has a massive amount of exposure compared to the other.
One of the original failo points I personally detected but rarely get noticed so well done.
The same eye is also higher than the other one.
Bone trauma. Inadvertently made my brow more hunter than normal. One of the halos that gave me a virgin 10 year LTR.
Your jaw is narrow, there’s nothing much more to elaborate on.
Don't know what to do about a narrow jaw from the front when this is the jawline above a 16-inch neck.

You mirin 1 3
4186046 A553F6CC 34F2 4318 9E5B 5C5CC8635BAD

Your lips are strangely shaped and you look like you are pouting, hence why I referred to them as “faggot lips”
:unsure:
“Based on standards nobody gives a fuck to”, you are the one who asked me so I’m going off my standards. Everything I listed are the things most people would pick up on too, it didn’t take me long to pick them out as it’s the first things I noticed.
I see. This was about these two's relevance in what difference it will make in reality. So based on other rate results/ answers if observations correlate that helps and, makes sense. Like about the eyelid. However, incase of anything new/different/unique mentioned, then begs to question.

Tazarotene
GHK-CU
Micro needling with a dermapen

The only things you need for collagen.

He’s a very knowledgeable user, if you asked nicely he would give a better analysis. But based on the interaction you’ve had so far, I don’t think that will happen.
Ironic seeing what I've had to go through in order to get somewhere with you. Hence the tagline in my signature.

Feel free, @NZb6Air do your worst.

Also, what do your usernames mean?

• +1
Reactions: N1666

View attachment 3196624

List of your failos:

- receding hairline
- death tier collagen
- Disgusting nose shape
- horribly narrow jaw

do u think i can be htn if i lose weight. I'm 6 foot and 100kg rn. if I will be lets say 77kg

• +1
Why? (@Xangsane)

You should've answered the first time when you came over. Perhaps being an ADHD scrollcel doesn't help you? This is a looksmaxxing forum, some people wish to piss their time and potential away. That is up to them.

Under what delusion? Genuinely asking about what to be exact.
It's not about the rating. It's about the lack of explanation. Typical gaslighting at best or ADHD level of memory at worst on here.

I appreciate the analysis. thx
bro ngl ur too old for this shit

• +1
do u think i can be htn if i lose weight. I'm 6 foot and 100kg rn. if I will be lets say 77kg
It’s hard to say, but every man should be lean so still drop the weight. You don’t look boneless, so leanmaxxing will have a positive effect. Ask for a rating once you’ve reached 15% body fat minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer_based
It’s hard to say, but every man should be lean so still drop the weight. You don’t look boneless, so leanmaxxing will have a positive effect. Ask for a rating once you’ve reached 15% body fat minimum.
okay i will remember u. i think cutting weight + longer hair is good for my face shape overall . low haircut and buzz cutts always looked ugly on me

• +1