Rate me!

beliberda

beliberda

Iron
I'm 15 years old. Rate me!!! My PSL? And is there potential?(I know that I will change a lot in the future, but I want to know my PSL!)

Attachments

• 1727549732044.jpg
    1727549732044.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1727549559606.jpg
    1727549559606.jpg
    536.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1727549052869.jpg
    1727549052869.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1727549230327.jpg
    1727549230327.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PharaohMogger, Sub5kang and YungTrappa
nigga posted this with enthusiam whilst he has a constant expression on his face saying "kill me"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aolle, beliberda, funnyvalentine and 3 others
High potential, good forward growth, maybe your chin is lacking a bit but else good

• +1
Reactions: PharaohMogger and beliberda
nigga posted this with enthusiam whilst he has a constant expression on his face saying "kill me"
I'm sorry for making you angry with my face bro. So that you calm down and admit one hundred I'm low sub5 in mumbai😔🙏

I'm 15 years old. Rate me!!! My PSL? And is there potential?(I know that I will change a lot in the future, but I want to know my PSL!)
Improve your posture and get a good tan (sun+ overdosing beta Carotine supplement) also improve ur lips (lip scrub and brush them with a toothbrush with hot water on it always put vaseline on them before going to sleep)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: beliberda
Улучшите осанку и получите хороший загар (солнце + передозировка бета-каролиновой добавки), а также улучшите состояние губ (скрабируйте губы и чистите их зубной щеткой с горячей водой, всегда наносите на них вазелин перед сном).
Thanks for the advice, I had to bend over like that for the photo. But in general, I watch my posture

• +1
Reactions: PharaohMogger
Вы, вероятно, можете достичь htn с помощью метода,

You can probably reach htn with a method, all softmaxxes

in fact, I currently have a large percentage of body fat (I’m reducing it). I’ll also get braces soon. And also keep in mind that I’m still a pimply schoolboy who has not yet fully formed...🙏

in fact, I currently have a large percentage of body fat (I’m reducing it). I’ll also get braces soon. And also keep in mind that I’m still a pimply schoolboy who has not yet fully formed...🙏
Get braces and fuck your potential, even surgery wont be able to fix you then

• Hmm...
Actually read where you should post this kind of thread on the forum before you jump in and go asking for advice.

• +1
На самом деле, прежде чем ввязываться и просить совета, прочтите, где именно на форуме следует размещать подобные темы.
there are a lot of angry people on this forum, and I did not plan to get an answer to my question xd.I knew that under every rating request, most of the comments are "sub5 from Mumbai"

Oh fuck i typed that wrongly, shouldnt* put on braces i meant, you can probably get gl if you follow never get up's diet
Yes, I was planning to start a diet. but still I can't understand a couple of people said that I am "ltn" and a couple more said that I am "mtn". what do you think?

Yes, I was planning to start a diet. but still I can't understand a couple of people said that I am "ltn" and a couple more said that I am "mtn". what do you think?
Reccesed boneless subhuman/10
Only @Never Get Up 's diet can fix it

• +1
Reactions: beliberda and Never Get Up