Rate Me

G

gb270

Iron
im going for appeal based not psl looking for tips on what to improve and avoiding surgery for now

Attachments

• IMG_4221.jpeg
    IMG_4221.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4210.jpeg
    IMG_4210.jpeg
    327.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4215.jpeg
    IMG_4215.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4167.jpeg
    IMG_4167.jpeg
    417.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
Appeal to all Asian women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9, ThraxxGlo and minty
htn

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
Htn but looks like a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and Nihonz9
fix your facial expressions you look like you havent smiled in a long time making the corners of your mouth droopy...that is a huge drop in appeal... keep the corners of your mouth raised and itll stay like that its muscle memory.

also the hair on the front should be taller cause ur head looks round...and the eyebrows can be darker

• +1
You have good appeal. How tall are you? If you put on more mass you’d be good. Facial flaws are your high set eyebrows and low set cheekbones. I don’t think it should matter that much if you’re going off of just appeal tho

fix your facial expressions you look like you havent smiled in a long time making the corners of your mouth droopy...that is a huge drop in appeal... keep the corners of your mouth raised and itll stay like that its muscle memory.

also the hair on the front should be taller cause ur head looks round...and the eyebrows can be darker
thank you i just dyed my eyebrows the other day should i go darker?

• +1
You have good appeal. How tall are you? If you put on more mass you’d be good. Facial flaws are your high set eyebrows and low set cheekbones. I don’t think it should matter that much if you’re going off of just appeal tho
im 6”1 i didnt think i had low set cheek bones until now

• +1
Reactions: minty
Low HTN. Gain some muscle mass you're skinny, 2 years of gym should be good for you considering you are quite tall.

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and gb270
im 6”1 i didnt think i had low set cheek bones until now
I don’t think it’ll matter too much in the grand scheme of things. Especially with that height you should be fine. If we’re going off appeal you’re good.

• +1
thank you i just dyed my eyebrows the other day should i go darker?
you should ..
whats your current bodyfat percentage? i wouldnt care about gym that much just do moderate exercises but dont age yourself overexerting..

getting a lil leaner could help you achieve a archie cranch archetype which is literally insane for appeal

• +1
you should ..
whats your current bodyfat percentage? i wouldnt care about gym that much just do moderate exercises but dont age yourself overexerting..
View attachment 3221168
getting a lil leaner could help you achieve a archie cranch archetype which is literally insane for appeal
my bf scale at home says 5% so either im extremely bloated from gaining weight or its not correct also archie is my whole goal for looksmaxxing rn thank you for saying that

• +1
my bf scale at home says 5% so either im extremely bloated from gaining weight or its not correct also archie is my whole goal for looksmaxxing rn thank you for saying that
you are not 5% facially id say your 14-15% i recomend leaning out to 10% and see...just stop before you get too hollow

• +1
Htn but looks like a faggot
If this is an HTN I really don’t even know what to say, too many falios to be HTN :/ but he doesn’t look horrible at all either

• +1
Reactions: Babillus
If this is an HTN I really don’t even know what to say, too many falios to be HTN :/ but he doesn’t look horrible at all either
could you point out my flaws and what i can do to help them?

could you point out my flaws and what i can do to help them?
Brother like I said you don’t look horrible at all. If I really had to list it out, it would be overall, lower third (not your strong suit but again, not terrible, eye area seems weak (color is spectacular), also maxilia and zygos could be more developed or prominent. Other than that if u shaped ur eyebrows slightly I think u would ascend 10x more than anyone replying under this post. Couldn’t really put my finger on it exactly but the harmony isn’t right in the mid face, idk something is off but u don’t look horrible.

MTN/HTN get off this website and live a good life

• +1
Brother like I said you don’t look horrible at all. If I really had to list it out, it would be overall, lower third (not your strong suit but again, not terrible, eye area seems weak (color is spectacular), also maxilia and zygos could be more developed or prominent. Other than that if u shaped ur eyebrows slightly I think u would ascend 10x more than anyone replying under this post. Couldn’t really put my finger on it exactly but the harmony isn’t right in the mid face, idk something is off but u don’t look horrible.
probably my philtrum it isnt defined and on the longer side, i wanna shape my eyebrows but i feel they are too thin to shape

• +1
just looking to improve and figure out my rating
fair, just get to 12-13% bf w decent muscle mass, debloat and take care of ur skin and ull be ok

• +1
probably my philtrum it isnt defined and on the longer side, i wanna shape my eyebrows but i feel they are too thin to shape
That, I couldn’t put my finger on it. Good eye. The eyebrows aren’t terrible but you r right about them being on the thinner side. There’s plenty of guides for that on here.

That, I couldn’t put my finger on it. Good eye. The eyebrows aren’t terrible but you r right about them being on the thinner side. There’s plenty of guides for that on here.
im curious to what you rate archie/ the guy you were asking if it was me when u scrolled too far

• +1
Org rates me LTN. While this guy has shitty skin. Shitty eye area and blaoted face. Get htn plus. Jfll

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241008_224806.jpg
    Screenshot_20241008_224806.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Nihonz9
Not to mention long ahh philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: watah and Nihonz9
Not to mention long ahh philtrum.
my skin is clearing up i dont have bad eye area and face bloat is easily fixable the only bad feature u mentioned thats correct is long philtrum also i didnt get htn+ i got mtn/htn

• +1
I was replying to the photo someone sent below OP’s post. That was the high HTN lol, this guy is low MTN at best idk that’s being generous too
Org rates me LTN. While this guy has shitty skin. Shitty eye area and blaoted face. Get htn plus. Jfll

• +1
Reactions: watah