How can I ascend. Rate me based on the curry scale guys. I am 16 btw

Attachments

• IMG_2785.jpeg
    IMG_2785.jpeg
    308.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chadce1255 and thvg
Raaj, beta (buxer) you have to pray to Lord Gandy instead of your 1billion gods to ascend. Might be hard for you ik, but its the only way saar

• +1
Reactions: watah, ImVerySorry, LooksThinker and 2 others
Raaj, beta (buxer) you have to pray to Lord Gandy instead of your 1billion gods to ascend. Might be hard for you ik, but its the only way saar
Gandy heaven will save us all in the end

• Love it
Reactions: Venzord
If you want a curry rating then go on Dalit.org. Your LTN and invisible in the west

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241022-050940.png
    Screenshot_20241022-050940.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241022-050630.png
    Screenshot_20241022-050630.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ImVerySorry and chadce1255
Coming in here and saying curry scale. Haha like he is some peace of side dish in the curry world. Haha I love this, but yea MTN in the curry scale

• +1
Reactions: veggiedietcell
Thank you bro. I really wanna ascend and I am tryna ask people for advices but they tell me to kill myself and I am only 16☹️
Never too late to kys (this is a satire)

• +1
Thank you bro. I really wanna ascend and I am tryna ask people for advices but they tell me to kill myself and I am only 16☹️
Start with simple soft maxes train your neck get rid of your acne and choose a different hair style that one doesn't really suit your face

• +1
Start with simple soft maxes train your neck get rid of your acne and choose a different hair style that one doesn't really suit your face
I am currently following a skin care routine, working out, and what hairstyle would you recommend?

It’s just that I am new to looksmax.org
Before coming here, most people here have been a pro blackpiller for at least 2 years.
Watch the following channels to get familiar here:
1. Rehab Room
2. Goatis
3. LMS
4. Clavicular

Before coming here, most people here have been a pro blackpiller for at least 2 years.
Watch the following channels to get familiar here:
1. Rehab Room
2. Goatis
3. LMS
4. Clavicular
I knew about clavicular only yesterday lol and I am familiar with the goatis pill but other then that I know nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Venzord
I am currently following a skin care routine, working out, and what hairstyle would you recommend?
Your face shape is kinda an upside down triangle try something similar to a hair style of Timothy chalamet

Your face shape is kinda an upside down triangle try something similar to a hair style of Timothy chalamet
Anything for my eye area? And I ask so look really feminine and I have to do something abt that lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241022-163222.png
    Screenshot_20241022-163222.png
    876.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241022-163217.png
    Screenshot_20241022-163217.png
    765.7 KB · Views: 0
Anything for my eye area? And I ask so look really feminine and I have to do something abt that lol
The white part of your eyes looks really yellow try an eye drops product and maybe trim your eyebrows aswell

Ohh cool thank you bro I honestly appreciate you. Your the only good person in .org that I have seen so far
No worries man I just rejoined the site because last time I got doxxed

• +1
The white part of your eyes looks really yellow try an eye drops product and maybe trim your eyebrows aswell
My eyes are a bit too yellow because of the lighting in my room but appreciate it

as for a rating, Id say you're mtn ethnic. not subhuman.