Rate me

bennet

bennet

Iron
Hi. Looking for a ratings and what's my pheno. I'm balkan so I prob look ethnic but no, I'm not mixed neither. Both my parents are greek. Most people rate me mtn, also forgive the aspie look đź’€

Attachments

• IMG_20241017_125629.png
    IMG_20241017_125629.png
    525.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
"Looking for a ratings" yeah im retarded

PSL face+/mogger bones

But you do look weird due to very long inner canthus relative to outer, and small mouth

Solid face though. Htn atleast

• +1
Reactions: bennet
mogger but idk about appeal to foids, you look scary

You look like youre doing a stupid face

Dang I'll shave, I'm balkan btw
weird that you're this type of skin colour, I always seen chechen guys be this like kind of stone white. Tan sum, you got mogger bones

weird that you're this type of skin colour, I always seen chechen guys be this like kind of stone white. Tan sum, you got mogger bones
I'm pale white tho it's just this pic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Troglodyte452
Idk man the long hair thing is just gay to me like you seem really thin too. I guess women like that but to me it just looks to feminine

dark triad

• +1
Reactions: bennet
Zest fest
idk man like the hair is cool right but if you show up to a job interview its like the interviewer is going to be thinking like well this guy is full of himself with that hair idk man thats my point i like a humble cut .

idk man like the hair is cool right but if you show up to a job interview its like the interviewer is going to be thinking like well this guy is full of himself with that hair idk man thats my point i like a humble cut .
Dont really got a style just moved my hair out of the day for the pic

Dont really got a style just moved my hair out of the day for the pic
okay my bad yeah i mean do you bro. you probably younger than me and as long as you are making money then keep the hair!