Rate me

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
79136796 569089897266466 8416905675497537536 n

1psl incel over tbh

very good but a few obvious flaws which are easily fixable, just email this to your local jew

09632D4B B0D6 403A 9241 2390EB744027

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
Abused rape victim/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Abused rape victim/10

I have brutally mogged you to the point of you displaying a mental breakdown and you fucking know it, you are 100% insecure and envious of me.

Daily reminder, This is your natural habitat, rotting alone in your mother's basement 24/7. Must be all you have in your miserable meaningless life, you friendless bullied reject.

20200402 200724

And what's your obsession with rape? I know for a fact you have been molested and raped as a child. No one would be that obsessed with rape if they haven't been a rape victim themselves, you fucking rape baby. You are a result of failed abortion that your whore of a mother had after getting raped by numerous men

Tenor 13

your mother fantasizes about me and masturbates thinking about me raping her to orgasm. This will be your mother after she has been raped and murdered in cold blood, you little pussy:

Images 18

Giphy 51

you have been humiliated, demolished, raped. You are done, finished, annihilated. I will make you leave this forum and you will be cleaning the streets for a living, you traumatized subhuman.

Keep bumping this thread just to get brutally punished and humiliated because you know that your a tremendous faggot and you deserve the abuse. Kill yourself, faggot. No one will care. Just make sure you end your pathetic existence in the most painful way possible, you little pussy ass bitch

EsteemedHomelyGoose size restricted 1

Tenor 13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: her, godlikesz and Kingkellz
I have brutally mogged you to the point of you displaying a mental breakdown and you fucking know it, you are 100% insecure and envious of me.

Daily reminder, This is your natural habitat, rotting alone in your mother's basement 24/7. Must be all you have in your miserable meaningless life, you friendless bullied reject.

View attachment 334276

View attachment 334279

And what's your obsession with rape? I know for a fact you have been molested and raped as a child. No one would be that obsessed with rape if they haven't been a rape victim themselves, you fucking rape baby. You are a result of failed abortion that your whore of a mother had after getting raped by numerous men

View attachment 334292

your mother fantasizes about me and masturbates thinking about me raping her to orgasm. This will be your mother after she has been raped and murdered in cold blood, you little pussy:

View attachment 334330

you have been humiliated, demolished, raped. You are done, finished, annihilated. I will make you leave this forum and you will be cleaning the streets for a living, you traumatized subhuman.

Keep bumping this thread just to get brutally punished and humiliated because you know that your a tremendous faggot and you deserve the abuse. Kill yourself, faggot. No one will care. Just make sure you end your pathetic existence in the most painful way possible, you little pussy ass bitch

View attachment 334364

View attachment 334376
Ban incoming

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129, Mr.cope and Kingkellz

View attachment 334276

View attachment 334279

View attachment 334292

View attachment 334330

View attachment 334364

View attachment 334376
Undisputed you are about to get banned

View attachment 334276

View attachment 334279

View attachment 334292

View attachment 334330

View attachment 334364

View attachment 334376

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'am unmoggable indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401