Rate Me

futurekellyoubre

futurekellyoubre

Iron
Can I be Tyrone? Rate me 1/10. What are my failos? I thugmaxxed so I get low tier hoodrat pussy but I want Stacies or Naomis jfl
36EF3E2D 6CE1 4378 999A 3FF81703E6CD D4D0DF0B 3105 465E ADFD 2BF2DD3105F9 338CC54B FF53 4551 8BFC E15C72943D79

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 1588, Chadeep and 1 other person
unless you're like 6'6+ you're not getting any stacies

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7125
8mx

Mogs Kelly Oubre imo

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and futurekellyoubre
Long face, Exposure of the upper eyelid, without crest of the forehead, low fwhr.
3 psl maximum
Depends on your height

This site either rates black dudes way too high or way too low. Get in the gym because your shoulders could improve, and black guys benefit from nose jobs, a lot of the pretty boy light skins have narrow nose bridges, which is part of their appeal. Also, jaw implant/chin could give more angularity. Acting thug doesn't work after like 22, but that doesn't mean you should start acting like a soft boi either, It just means you need to start getting a legitimate source of income, and relying on yourself and stop hanging with lames.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and futurekellyoubre
Thugmaxxing is dangerous bro, you don’t wanna get shot on the street for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Stare, Chadeep and 2 others
Can I be Tyrone? Rate me 1/10. What are my failos? I thugmaxxed so I get low tier hoodrat pussy but I want Stacies or Naomis jfl
View attachment 481656View attachment 481660View attachment 481661
You look like an average black dude I see on the street. You don’t look ogre. You look zygomatic projection and your eyes are really bad. They have NCT and UEE, coupled with naturally high brows. Average Jaw. Send a side profile pic as these issues might come cause of a recessed maxilla.

You look like an average black dude I see on the street. You don’t look ogre. You look zygomatic projection and your eyes are really bad. They have NCT and UEE, coupled with naturally high brows. Average Jaw. Send a side profile pic as these issues might come cause of a recessed maxilla.
Lack zygo not look

Not related but I just realized that Mclovin the actor that plays him looks exactly like the virgin walk meme

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
Long face, Exposure of the upper eyelid, without crest of the forehead, low fwhr.
3 psl maximum
Depends on your height
im 5’7
Thugmaxxing is dangerous bro, you don’t wanna get shot on the street for no reason
ive slayed more than 20 hoodrats from thugmaxxing legit tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7776, Over and 1 other person
doyou guys think i can become tyrone i can only get high smv foids if I rapemaxx tbh

7.55 inches dick
And Iam white
sure dude whats ur slaycount

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chad69
start rapping
few stacies want cripass dick too

• +1
Reactions: PYT
So sorry OP
3/10 PSL and 5'7
Over for you

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Well compare yourself to a nigga like BouncyFunction
If guys like him are your competition then it's over facially for you espc at 5'7 as well
So you MUST moneymaxx

Chief Keefmaxx

Keep the hair over your forehead if you can chief. At 5’7 with that frame you’re gonna have a tough time unless you’re statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed.

Your only chances to get with Stacy are rapping or raping :feelsez:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, futurekellyoubre and Deleted member 3492
bideloid of a joke

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
probably dickmog tho tbh good luck slaying foids with short cumskin dick :feelskek:
LOL another BBCcoper detected

Take the dickpill son

Tenor 3

You look like an average black dude

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Over
YNW Melly-maxxed.

youre black so you dont need to be tyrone to slay stacylites

foids say i mog kelly oubre jfl at you faggots coping

• JFL
Reactions: PYT