Reactions: chaddyboi66, GucciMvne and Deleted member 8908
eye, mouth and Norwood failo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, slayer69, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
Battle between The two british lads @Britishlooksmaxxer vs @Bandana

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
jersey shore pauli lookin ass
Watching MTV genuinely makes me want to end it all. Its got more suicide fuel than the blackpill.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Battle between The two british lads @Britishlooksmaxxer vs @Bandana

This is not the first time you have said this lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
This is literally the most vomit inducing eye area I have ever seen this year

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yunggod, Copeful, Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
Not trying to make fun but you remind me of him
latest

• JFL
Reactions: retard, Deleted member 8908 and Deleted member 9072
Its over

• Hmm...
OP looks like johnny depp when he was young, except with all wrong harmony

• Woah
-Upper third too long vertically-speaking, mainly due to forehead. This is in disharmony with your middle third’s vertical length (nasion-to-upper lip) and your lower thirds vertical length (chin).

-Middle third (nasion-to-upper lip) slightly too long vertically speaking. This is causing your midface ratio (IPD/nasion-to-upper lip distance) to be slightly too low/slightly less than ideal. At least it seems this way. Not a major issue.

-Lower thirds vertical length (I am referring to chin height here) a bit too low in relation to your middle thirds (nasion-to-upper) vertical length. So you’d want your chin to be a bit taller as a result; this will make your lower third look more harmonious in relation to your middle third.

-Middle thirds (nasion-to-upper lip) breakdown is disharmonious. Vertically speaking, your nose takes up too much space from the nasion to the upper lip. In other words, your philtrum seems to take up less space (vertically) than it ideally should. So, holding constant your nasion-to-upper lip distance, ideally your nose should have taken up less space and so your philtrum should have taken up more space. The actual nose itself seems good though.

-Lip width horizontally speaking is too low in comparison to the width of your nasal base. Your nasal base width horizontally speaking is fine. But your lip width by comparison is too low. In fact your lip width even in itself seems too low. Hence mouth area is in disharmony with your nose. At least your lips seem relatively full though. So that’s good.

-Bigonial width a bit too low in relation to your bizygomatic width, it seems. So you need more facial width in your lower third region. This will bring more harmony as well.

-Eye area is hard to assess based on this picture. But, from what I can tell, upper eyelid region seems relatively good (minimal upper eyelid exposure). Eyebrows seems good too. Lower eyelids don’t seem that good though. Could use more tightening/straightening: this will lower your PFW (aka PFH), which will bring more harmony to your PFL. And your under eye support doesn’t seem good either.

-Your face seems quite lean so that’s always a good thing too.

All that said, you’re not below average. In my assessment you’re possibly not even average, might be slightly above average. How much above average? That’s hard to say until more pictures are provided. But perhaps you’re average. I can’t say more unless I see more pictures.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, eduardkoopman, 000 and 6 others
pretty decent bones but eye area, mouth, and hairline bring you to very slightly above average

-Upper third too long vertically-speaking, mainly due to forehead. This is in disharmony with your middle third’s vertical length (nasion-to-upper lip) and your lower thirds vertical length (chin).

-Middle third (nasion-to-upper lip) slightly too long vertically speaking. This is causing your midface ratio (IPD/nasion-to-upper lip distance) to be slightly too low/slightly less than ideal. At least it seems this way. Not a major issue.

-Lower thirds vertical length (I am referring to chin height here) a bit too low in relation to your middle thirds (nasion-to-upper) vertical length. So you’d want your chin to be a bit taller as a result; this will make your lower third look more harmonious in relation to your middle third.

-Middle thirds (nasion-to-upper lip) breakdown is disharmonious. Vertically speaking, your nose takes up too much space from the nasion to the upper lip. In other words, your philtrum seems to take up less space (vertically) than it ideally should. So, holding constant your nasion-to-upper lip distance, ideally your nose should have taken up less space and so your philtrum should have taken up more space. The actual nose itself seems good though.

-Lip width horizontally speaking is too low in comparison to the width of your nasal base. Your nasal base width horizontally speaking is fine. But your lip width by comparison is too low. In fact your lip width even in itself seems too low. Hence mouth area is in disharmony with your nose. At least your lips seem relatively full though. So that’s good.

-Bigonial width a bit too low in relation to your bizygomatic width, it seems. So you need more facial width in your lower third region. This will bring more harmony as well.

-Eye area is hard to assess based on this picture. But, from what I can tell, upper eyelid region seems relatively good (minimal upper eyelid exposure). Eyebrows seems good too. Lower eyelids don’t seem that good though. Could use more tightening/straightening: this will lower your PFW (aka PFH), which will bring more harmony to your PFL. And your under eye support doesn’t seem good either.

All that said, you’re not below average. In my assessment you’re possibly not even average, might be slightly above average. How much above average? That’s hard to say until more pictures are provided. But perhaps you’re average. I can’t say more unless I see more pictures.
holy shit bro, thank you so much for this! This is actually really hopeful. My eye area has always been a massive issue alongside the eye colour which is a massive grenade to the rest of the face. I knew I had a long face but didn't know the specifics until now so thanks a lot for that.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ArabIncel
eye area is legit your only flaw imo.Eveything else seems in harmony (y)Like someone esle in the comments said,you look sort of like a younger version of Johny Depp.Just gymmaxx and please try to keep your hair.

polish_20200827_033831517-jpg.623799
Javier Bardem Drops Out of Film Version of Nine | TheaterMania
plein Javier Bardem Young Photographie par Kasey22 | Partage d'Images  françaises Images

Your mom ever talk about meeting Javier Bardem growing up?? mayb its just me

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8908

niggas eyes are decent actually saw them up close @Bandana

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
holy shit bro, thank you so much for this! This is actually really hopeful. My eye area has always been a massive issue alongside the eye colour which is a massive grenade to the rest of the face. I knew I had a long face but didn't know the specifics until now so thanks a lot for that.

No problem. Some of the flaws I listed cannot be fixed (as there is no surgical way of fixing them) but some of them can be fixed either by surgerymaxxing or by non-surgical means.

You can tighten/straighten your lower eyelids via lower lid retraction surgery if you want. This will have a permanent effect. But, alternatively, you can just permasquinch to save money. If you want fully hooded eyes, you can get upper eyelid fillers.

You should also get fillers in your lower third in order to (a) make your chin a bit taller (as your middle third is too long in relation to your lower third — or, put another way, your lower third is a bit too short in relation to your middle third — you want to balance that out by making your lower third, in specific your chin, a bit taller) and (b) make your total jaw width higher. Basically you want to add more mass to your mandible and chin: making your chin a bit taller, a bit wider/squarer (if you wish), increasing total jaw width, adding mass to the area between the gonions and the corners of the chin, etc.

Aside from this, there isn’t much you can do. You can always get realistic colored eye contacts to address the eye color issue. It’s always good to have light colored eyes. A few days ago I made a contactmaxxing guide in which I talk about the best colored eye contacts available on the market right now. You should check it out if you’re interested in wearing colored eye contacts to give the impression of a different, better eye color. Here’s the thread I made: https://looksmax.org/threads/official-contactmaxxing-guide.188506/

From that brand, you should probably either buy the light blues or the light greys (these look blue-ish anyways).

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
No problem. Some of the flaws I listed cannot be fixed (as there is no surgical way of fixing them) but some of them can be fixed either by surgerymaxxing or by non-surgical means.

You can tighten/straighten your lower eyelids via lower lid retraction surgery if you want. This will have a permanent effect. But, alternatively, you can just permasquinch to save money. If you want fully hooded eyes, you can get upper eyelid fillers.

You should also get fillers in your lower third in order to (a) make your chin a bit taller (as your middle third is too long in relation to your lower third — or, put another way, your lower third is a bit too short in relation to your middle third — you want to balance that out by making your lower third, in specific your chin, a bit taller) and (b) make your total jaw width higher. Basically you want to add more mass to your mandible and chin: making your chin a bit taller, a bit wider/squarer (if you wish), increasing total jaw width, adding mass to the area between the gonions and the corners of the chin, etc.

Aside from this, there isn’t much you can do. You can always get realistic colored eye contacts to address the eye color issue. It’s always good to have light colored eyes. A few days ago I made a contactmaxxing guide in which I talk about the best colored eye contacts available on the market right now. You should check it out if you’re interested in wearing colored eye contacts to give the impression of a different, better eye color. Here’s the thread I made: https://looksmax.org/threads/official-contactmaxxing-guide.188506/

From that brand, you should probably either buy the light blues or the light greys (these look blue-ish anyways).
My brother actually suggested we save cash and go to south korea (or a random asain country, cant remember) to get double jaw surgery alongside an implant to increase the length of the ramus, width of the jaw and height of the chin so jaw surgery is a possibility for the future. He also spoke about MSE.

Biiiiiig mouth failo holy shit dude get on a mouth widener appliance asap
brb gonna morph u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
Biiiiiig mouth failo holy shit dude get on a mouth widener appliance asap
brb gonna morph u
For real? No way does the 3d printing shit actual work.
Do you have any before and after pics?

Btw I agree with everything @ArabIncel said execpt for the philtrum part. Long nose + short philtrum is an amazing combo and an example of this is Opry. Your philtrum is fine

For real? No way does the 3d printing shit actual work.
Do you have any before and after pics?
Yes it works a few users users here have started using and we all reported about the same results in 1 month. for example I gained 4mm in 1 month. Get it asap u need it more than anything
i just morphed you and left the mouth for last. you looked like shit until I changed the mouth width the difference was insane

My brother actually suggested we save cash and go to south korea (or a random asain country, cant remember) to get double jaw surgery alongside an implant to increase the length of the ramus, width of the jaw and height of the chin so jaw surgery is a possibility for the future. He also spoke about MSE.

Can you post a picture of your side profile?

Yes it works a few users users here have started using and we all reported about the same results in 1 month. for example I gained 4mm in 1 month. Get it asap u need it more than anything
i just morphed you and left the mouth for last. you looked like shit until I changed the mouth width the difference was insane
Got morph pic?

AirBrush 20200827012110

Upper third: hairline lowering

Eye area: orbital decompression, cantho, lower lid retraction, orbital implants, longer eybrows (use minox to grow them longer on the outer part)

Middle third: rhino, not very necessary but if you have the money sure

Lower third: mouth width significantly increased, chin made taller, go to an orthodontist and have him extrude your upper molars, that will increase your chin height by about 5mm, if 5mm is not enough then get a genio.

Thats about all you need done tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 8908
Polish 20200827 053539807

Rip, previous reply had no pic

View attachment 623930
Upper third: hairline lowering

Eye area: orbital decompression, cantho, lower lid retraction, orbital implants, longer eybrows (use minox to grow them longer on the outer part)

Middle third: rhino, not very necessary but if you have the money sure

Lower third: mouth width significantly increased, chin made taller, go to an orthodontist and have him extrude your upper molars, that will increase your chin height by about 5mm, if 5mm is not enough then get a genio.

Thats about all you need done tbh
Holy shit bro, this morph is fucking fantastic lmao

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
View attachment 623944
Rip, previous reply had no pic

No double jaw surgery needed. Forget any surgery related to your lower third. You don’t need any invasive procedure down there. Just get fillers down there. Fillers to make your gonions lower (ramus taller), to make total jaw width higher, to make midmandible thicker, to make chin a bit taller and wider, etc. any change you want wrt your lower third can be achieved via fillers. You’ll probably have to spend a couple thousand each year to upkeep.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
No double jaw surgery needed. Forget any surgery related to your lower third. You don’t need any invasive procedure down there. Just get fillers down there. Fillers to make your gonions lower (ramus taller), to make total jaw width higher, to make midmandible thicker, to make chin a bit taller and wider, etc. any change you want wrt your lower third can be achieved via fillers. You’ll probably have to spend a couple thousand each year to upkeep.
My brother spoke about this and convinced me, in the longterm, a permanent implant will be more beneficial as it is able to accomplish all of this without the need of constantly throwing money at doctors.
It's cheaper to buy a house than to rent in the longterm.
We might even get fillers ONTOP of the double jaw which is overkill as fuck.

My brother spoke about this and convinced me, in the longterm, a permanent implant will be more beneficial as it is able to accomplish all of this without the need of constantly throwing money at doctors.
It's cheaper to buy a house than to rent in the longterm.
We might even get fillers ONTOP of the double jaw which is overkill as fuck.

Except most lower third implant results are very bad as compared to lower third filler results. Also you can rarely create the kind of angularity and sharpness that you can with fillers. Trust me, you absolutely do not want a lower third implant at the risk of overdoing it and screwing up. With fillers, it’s temporary, so even if it’s overdone, it’ll go away (and so the next time you get fillers you can re-modify). As for an implant, no one wants to get an implant only to realize it looks like shit to then have it removed. Imagine the waste of money.

You don’t need double jaw, that’s another waste of money

U dont need bimax. All you need is a taller chin which can be achieved by doing what I told u earlier
I agree with absolutely everything you said about the eye area and solutions (combine that with ArabIncel's information and I know exactly what surgeries to get) but rhino probably isnt worth it. The height of the chin definitely needs expanding. If i can find a 3d printing place, i will try the mouth expander shit. Will also be getting MSE which should help

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Except most lower third implant results are very bad as compared to lower third filler results. Also you can rarely create the kind of angularity and sharpness that you can with fillers. Trust me, you absolutely do not want a lower third implant at the risk of overdoing it and screwing up. With fillers, it’s temporary, so even if it’s overdone, it’ll go away (and so the next time you get fillers you can re-modify). As for an implant, no one wants to get an implant only to realize it looks like shit to then have it removed. Imagine the waste of money.
Idk, ill have to look into it and tell my brother what he thinks. We are getting the surgery from korea and their jaw surgery is is extremely advanced compared to the US, Canada and UK.

Idk, ill have to look into it and tell my brother what he thinks. We are getting the surgery from korea and their jaw surgery is is extremely advanced compared to the US, Canada and UK.

The only thing that is different about the jaw surgeries in South Korea is that usually they do different procedures. Most men that get lower third surgeries there actually get it to REDUCE mass from their mandible and chin. So they get procedures done on their lower third in order to reduce their bigonial width or to reduce their ramus length or to reduce the width of their chin or to reduce the thickness of their midmandible or any combination thereof. That’s usually what’s complicated about these procedures. South Koreans have specific beauty standards, as a result of which these procedures are very much in demand over there.

You need the opposite work done though. You want to INCREASE everything (such as chin height, chin width, bigonial width, ramus length, midmandible thickness), not reduce. No need to go down to South Korea for that. You can just go to any good filler worker in the US and get fillers in your lower third to achieve your desired goals.

You look good and you can slay if you just hit the gym. You can't afford to remain skinny.

Mirin lower 3rd. Except mouth not wide enough.
I say, slightly above average at the moment.

I would add 2 softmaxxing frauds.
1. Hairstyle change. Your a bit long faced. You have way too much height in current hairstyle. Choose a hairstyle that adds no or little height.
2. Heavy stubble fraud. If you have decent facial hair growth. The perception of a wider mouth. Can be done by the way you groom/style and line it.

you are normal looking, leave before they bully you to suicide