Rate me

G

Guitargodofcroatia

Iron
Hey guys I'm new to this site, can you rate me and let me know which features of my face are good and which ones could use improvement? As well as what makes a face good looking in general?

In your 2nd & 3rd pics you have prey eyes, like you're afraid to be seen. Maybe lose a little bodyfat to zap the chubby cheeks, might also fix the weak jaw. Good brows, decent lips, maybe a smaller nose would help harmony. Verdict: wimpy prey look = 3 PSL. Confident squinty gaze = 6 PSL for a non-white

Also, never wear your hair like in the 3rd pic, it doesn't suit you well

In your 2nd & 3rd pics you have prey eyes, like you're afraid to be seen. Maybe lose a little bodyfat to zap the chubby cheeks, might also fix the weak jaw. Good brows, decent lips, maybe a smaller nose would help harmony. Verdict: wimpy prey look = 3 PSL. Confident squinty gaze = 6 PSL for a non-white

I appreciate constructive criticism but I honestly don't see what you mean. Girls love when I do the "romantic-dreamy-cute" look. And my cheeks are legit the only area of my body where there's any fat haha so there's not much I can do about that. I agree that a smaller nose would make my face look better but I don't see how I have a weak jaw? It seems normal to me? Also, what's psl?

• JFL
Reactions: Colombianpill
Do your hair like second pic. Focus on prettyboymaxxing

Your hair looks thin. Check out the hair loss threads here. At the very least hop on regaine. Despite that, it looks better when you wear it up.

Shave the pubescent facial hair. Weak facial hair is a weak genetic aesthetic. Either go for a STRONG, shaped beard, all-over stubble, or shave it off.
Your eyebrows seem to triangle off to a point as they go outwards. Is that how you shape them? It’s not good. Men’s eyebrows should generally be flat, soft at the ends, thick, and on a very slight but consistent positive tilt.

You’re bloated or a little high in body fat. Where are you from? Asian diets tend to be high in salt which increases facial water retention. Get rid of that or some excess body fat - it’ll help your bone structure come through.

Deal with that, then come back if you want ‘harder’ advice (surgeries/fillers etc).

U need a lefort for that mustache

Your hair looks thin. Check out the hair loss threads here. At the very least hop on regaine. Despite that, it looks better when you wear it up.

Shave the pubescent facial hair. Weak facial hair is a weak genetic aesthetic. Either go for a STRONG, shaped beard, all-over stubble, or shave it off.
Your eyebrows seem to triangle off to a point as they go outwards. Is that how you shape them? It’s not good. Men’s eyebrows should generally be flat, soft at the ends, thick, and on a very slight but consistent positive tilt.

You’re bloated or a little high in body fat. Where are you from? Asian diets tend to be high in salt which increases facial water retention. Get rid of that or some excess body fat - it’ll help your bone structure come through.

Deal with that, then come back if you want ‘harder’ advice (surgeries/fillers etc).
The thing is that I don't have body fat anywhere but my face. I have a six pack, and very toned arms, legs, everything. So I don't know how to get rid of my cheeks.
U need a lefort for that mustache
What do you mean?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt
The thing is that I don't have body fat anywhere but my face. I have a six pack, and very toned arms, legs, everything. So I don't know how to get rid of my cheeks.

Then cut dietary salt, dairy and gluten for a couple of weeks - see what happens!

Cut this faking virgin moustache, u look like pussycat with that. Longer hair, start squinting, save for rhino.

You r not white so with same features u r getting automatically lower rating. Right now around average, chances for above.

Pictures look lense destorted.Take one from further away.

wrap around jaw implant and cheekbone implant

What's the difference between prey and hunter eyes? How do you know which one is which?

What's the difference between prey and hunter eyes? How do you know which one is which?
prey eyes: big, rounded, horizontally short, downtitled eyebrows
hunter eyes: vertically short, horizontally long, good hooding, eyebrows titled upward or straight

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Cut this faking virgin moustache, u look like pussycat with that. Longer hair, start squinting, save for rhino.

You r not white so with same features u r getting automatically lower rating. Right now around average, chances for above.
I am white by my nationality, from Europe, only my skin is semi dark. I attract alot of girls so I don't see the problem?

I get more attention with shorter hair and more compliments

hunter eyes: vertically short, horizontally long, good hooding, eyebrows titled upward or straight
I sent u pics of me once, can u tell me which one I have?

My eyes are very hooded though. Look at the second picture.

lol that's 0 hooding. you just have no upper eyelid exposure
Explain the difference? This seems to be hooded. I know the following pictures aren't really good but you can see hooding.

Attachments

• 15623673784694590108545093316718.jpg
    15623673784694590108545093316718.jpg
    824.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 15623675708416202578749044881555.jpg
    15623675708416202578749044881555.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Explain the difference? This seems to be hooded. I know the following pictures aren't really good but you can see hooding.
yeah here they look more hooded. real hunter eyes have much more hooding tho and eyes are deeper set

yeah here they look more hooded. real hunter eyes have much more hooding tho and eyes are deeper set
If my eyes were any more hooded I'd look weird. And girls love my "prey" look. It should just be called a pretty boy look. You can't apply that stuff in every single case, there are exceptions.