Rate me

Swole bravo

Swole bravo

Bronze
Hello guys, first time in this forum and was wondering from what standpoint do I stand and what I could possibly do to raise my points PSL and IRL. I workout around 5 days a week coupled with cardio. My diets relatively strict for most part and I have an okay body. I recently lost my virginity to a really hot chick who I thought was out of my league and was wondering if confidence was what got me laid or my looks helped a little. Any feedback is appreciated thanks for the feedback and allowing me to join the forum

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
chad? but why do you look so short? how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
68567184 339033530337875 1784853460345159680 n

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Also U have bad forward head posture, u should fix this; should add 0.5 inch height and a much less retarded look to U
:feelsgood: :feelsgood:
I'm 6'4 barefoot and 16 years old son....that being said I don't know where you see my bloat
I am not talking to U

i said U are angle frauding and what happened to 6’3?

Idk son imperial system confuses me I'm 193cm barefoot tho.
U r 6’4 then, Where u from? Also aren’t ur parents barely above average? remembers u saying 5’6+11

small flat skulled ogre

looks like @jefferson but beta

Hello guys, first time in this forum and was wondering from what standpoint do I stand and what I could possibly do to raise my points PSL and IRL. I workout around 5 days a week coupled with cardio. My diets relatively strict for most part and I have an okay body. I recently lost my virginity to a really hot chick who I thought was out of my league and was wondering if confidence was what got me laid or my looks helped a little. Any feedback is appreciated thanks for the feedback and allowing me to join the forum
Pics of the chick? We'll judge

Ur eye area is kinda feminine but a bit saved by eyebrows.

68551722 451322578754375 1241558325242363904 n

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, Asnep and Deleted member 2756
Fraud?
U look bloated, 5.5-6 PSL although.
You look very short tbh, how tall r u lmfao
Hey sir, I’m 5’8 I’m a manlet. Not tall at all. Sucks being this short..

You're really 16?

Hey sir, I’m 5’8 I’m a manlet. Not tall at all. Sucks being this short..
You look much shorter but yeah that’s not too bad, it’s manlet but not over manlet. Just run 1-2 inch lifts and you’ll be fine, what country you from?

You look much shorter but yeah that’s not too bad, it’s manlet but not over manlet. Just run 1-2 inch lifts and you’ll be fine, what country you from?
In from the US, Cali.

In from the US, Cali.
You’re a 5.5 PSL which roughly translates to 7/10

Enjoy life, ur better off than 95% on this site.

Height fucks you a bit though, how tall r ur parents

leanmax and get de fk out of here.

In from the US, Cali.

Your face looks masculine af, but your eye area kinda fails you. You also need buccal fat removal and jfl@ your child-bearingtier hips boyo. Move to South America or Asia since at 5'8 you are getting heightmogged to oblivion by 14yo boys anywhere in the West. Last but not least get hair transplant for your temple points.

I live in Sacramento like an hour two away from San Francisco. It’s a nice area.
What part of California? I wanna know how hot I need to be to succeed in a market like that.

Dad was 6 foot mom was 5’4. I got the short end of the stick.
Your face looks masculine af, but your eye area kinda fails you. You also need buccal fat removal and jfl@ your child-bearingtier hips boyo. Move to South America or Asia since at 5'8 you are getting heightmogged to oblivion by 14yo boys anywhere in the West. Last but not least get hair transplant for your temple points.
Hey thanks for the feedback. Doesn’t the buccal fat removal make you look worse off in the future as you age. I met with a plastic surgeon about this, as it’s a relatively 20 minute quick procedure under anesthesia. I have an interest in this surgery however

Last edited: