Rate me

D

Deleted member 15984

Bronze
5'8 male 180lbs (like 23% body fat) just started fin. A month ago for balding. What's my rating

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210926-175826_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-175826_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20210925-110737_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-110737_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20210924-202746_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210924-202746_Gallery.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 0
Also am 34

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 16046 and 11 others
could easily be way above average if you are focussing on the big 3 , Skin(retin a) Growing out hair , And getting lean

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 8244, mogstar and 2 others
hop off fin and stop eating shit food, your 34 and your balding isn’t even aggressive it doesn’t warrant castrating yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Constantin Denis, gamma, Tyronecell and 5 others
chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Enfant terrible, .👽. and 1 other person
@Haven rate

hop off fin and stop eating shit food, your 34 and your balding isn’t even aggressive it doesn’t warrant castrating yourself
he is the same age as emnesie @Amnesia look this is the difference between

a high iq 6 year psl basement dweller vs the average normie wooo wee found incel from TV and now ended up here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, gamma, mogstar and 5 others
Another one who fell for the fin meme when he's not even balding

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, .👽., xefo and 1 other person
could easily be way above average if you are focussing on the big 3 , Skin(retin a) Growing out hair , And getting lean
And he can wear shoes with lifts to increase his height by a few inches.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
he is the same age as emnesie @Amnesia look this is the difference between

a high iq 6 year psl basement dweller vs the average normie wooo wee found incel from TV and now ended up here
why they differ so much ?

Lose weight fatso, can't tell for sure with that much fat, can only say that you're not subhuman at this time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984
below average imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Good maxilla. Weak mandible. Get a mandible surgery and ur set IMDO or BSSO

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, koalendo, Deleted member 15984 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Ya'll as ruthless as i pictures this would be lol thanks for the ratings and advice guys

• +1
Reactions: Lars
why they differ so much ?
Probably because I'm not lean yet. Ive only ever been below 19% body fat in my life and that's when I was like 10.

Trying to get retin currently. Gym maxxed down to 165 but the hunger pangs fucking sucked and ive gained back like 15lbs.

Diffuse thinner man. I'm frauding density with the lighting but like 50% of my hair is gone

Diffuse thinner man. I'm frauding density with the lighting but like 50% of my hair is gone
Will u ever consider some sort of jaw advancement surgery?

• +1
Will u ever consider some sort of jaw advancement surgery?
No, as I've never had issues even at high body fat percentages in getting high tier women. I have had propositions for 3somes, I mean a even a few weeks back had 1 stacylite and 1 normal tier becky jb (both around 16) at a friends family party that me and my girl attended were staring at me. My girl got mad at me cause she kept catching them lol all the adults laughed. I work in manhattan which is like chad capital and every 10 or so women, I'll look up and see that they are looking at me on the train or while walking down the street. Women have always been favorable to me throughout my life. It was so bad in my 20s that i couldn't leave the house as I had anxiety when i went out and would get stared at constantly. I have really bad social anxiety but not any where near as bad as amnesias lol been taking prozac on and off since 2014 though and its helped.

LTDR no i won't consider surgery as aside from being like 45% body fat(250lbs) at one point, women have always treated me insanely well.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Enfant terrible and Deleted member 5786
chad under that fat where are you from op?
US. Northeast part. yeah, actual chads when they interact with me especually when around their women kinda get weirdly aggressive and change their entire demeanor(act alpha out of no where). I think it's like a sign of respect. I'd just like to get lean and wished I did in my prime to see my true potential. It's fucking hard though with the hunger pangs when i get around 20% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Haven and Deleted member 5786
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
You look a lot like Ethan Hawke

• +1
He's balding, hair are thin, probably you too but can't see the pattern

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15984
Serpentza is that you?
0F30BE30 14AC 4700 B301 E56C3E153D34
F88EDF6A B162 4C56 9D74 B65BABAD2D8B

If this guy isn't LARPing, this just proves we can't rate for shit. Aspies like this dude:

Defiant

get rated 6-7 PSL while not getting much attention IRL. On the other hand, normies like him have stacies approach him even though he lacks hunter eyes and hollow cheeks etc.

5'8 male 180lbs (like 23% body fat) just started fin. A month ago for balding. What's my rating
You look Like an actor in one of those movies where father loses his kids and is a bum alcoholic that sees his kids once a year and his wife hates him but then je Discovers something interesting in his backyard and it turns out to be an alien

US. Northeast part. yeah, actual chads when they interact with me especually when around their women kinda get weirdly aggressive and change their entire demeanor(act alpha out of no where). I think it's like a sign of respect. I'd just like to get lean and wished I did in my prime to see my true potential. It's fucking hard though with the hunger pangs when i get around 20% body fat.
You look uralic turkic tbh tatar mirin your eye area just lose weight you will mog

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984 and Elvisandreaa
@cloUder classify this guy is think uralid+some stuff

Pic of me when I was like 9. Had 2 girlfriends at the same time when this was taken and they both approached me together and asked if they could both be my gf lol kissed them both but one moved away to michigan or some shit. I'm probably like 14% body fat here so this is my base I guess.
Screenshot 20211120 130017 Gallery