Attachments

• filtered-B10FFEDF-6A9E-4911-B6EF-A8960248CAE2.mp4
    2 MB
  • IMG_5096.jpg
    IMG_5096.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Jason Voorhees
Neck, midface and eyes could be better otherwise ur good. Prettyboy appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16801, Deleted member and Deleted member 17123
be careful some users will try to groom you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 360° and Deleted member 17123
Neck, midface and eyes could be better otherwise ur good. Prettyboy appeal.
imagine if mewing expands my palate in these last years of puberty (i've just turned 17), that would be really good combined with neck training. Anyways what would you rate me in psl?

HTN for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17123
You're a good looking guy but that subhuman neck is throwing me off :feelswhy:do some neck training asap

would that be like 5PSL?
Maybe. I don't rate in the psl system.
You're like a 6 with potential to be 6.5 when you grow older (maybe higher depending on your height, body etc) . Basically better looking than at least 80% of guys your age.

You're a good looking guy but that subhuman neck is throwing me off :feelswhy:do some neck training asap
i just started training it and i've worked up to 15kg plate neck curls for sets of 25, my neck is slowly growing now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Maybe. I don't rate in the psl system.
You're like a 6 with potential to be 6.5 when you grow older (maybe higher depending on your height, body etc) . Basically better looking than at least 80% of guys your age.
i've got 18+ inch biacromials and im 6ft tall

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
i've got 18+ inch biacromials and im 6ft tall
Then you can be an IRL chadlite. There is nothing stoppin you. Assuming you're not an autist which some people on this forum are.

Then you can be an IRL chadlite. There is nothing stoppin you. Assuming you're not an autist which some people on this forum are.
wouldn't call myself an austist nah, yeah i'm doing great actually

hard to rate you because you look better in motion than in the shitty pic but goodlooking, probably chadlite, espcially once you fix that recessed chin which is your only flaw. Chad might be the wrong term tho, more like prettyboy.

looks at all the subumans here, you got lucky with your face bro

hard to rate you because you look better in motion than in the shitty pic but goodlooking, probably chadlite, espcially once you fix that recessed chin which is your only flaw. Chad might be the wrong term tho, more like prettyboy.

looks at all the subumans here, you got lucky with your face bro
yeah Idk why I look better in motion, but I just do :feelsuhh:

worst part about having a bad chin is that people can take pictures of you from a low angle and you will look like a literal sub5

i really hope i get to fix it :feelswah:

Who is this cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 16801 and Anchor_Ship
fam this type of hair is high appeal where i live allow it

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Jk, i bet teen girls will definitely find u attractive tbh.

worst part about having a bad chin is that people can take pictures of you from a low angle and you will look like a literal sub5

i really hope i get to fix it :feelswah:
assuming your actual jaw is fine and you don't have an overbite it's realtively easy
but odds are you also have a mild overbite and need imdo to make your lower jaw longer:confused:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
fam this type of hair is high appeal where i live allow it
You look good overall, HTN tbh.

we both have the problem with the dark eye circles.

assuming your actual jaw is fine and you don't have an overbite it's realtively easy
but odds are you also have a mild overbite and need imdo to make your lower jaw longer:confused:
i had an overbite when i was a kid, i had braces, so no overbite now. I had braces from 10-12 years old.

You look good overall, HTN tbh.

we both have the problem with the dark eye circles.
ive had terrible sleep for most of my life, i'm sleepmaxxing atm and if that doesnt work i might try to use something to cover it up.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
ive had terrible sleep for most of my life, i'm sleepmaxxing atm and if that doesnt work i might try to use something to cover it up.
just fix that chin asap that's all you need tbh, don't wait till your 20 try to save up money an do it once you're 18

just fix that chin asap that's all you need tbh, don't wait till your 20 try to save up money an do it once you're 18
genio or implant? I'm dead broke atm though so i'll have to save up

I’ve had them since i was a literal toddler, i tried collagen masks, more sleep, “just drink more water bro” but it didn’t really work out.

genio or implant? I'm dead broke atm though so i'll have to save up
I'm not the expert you'll have to do the research yourself, but try to get a work ethic and wageslave for a bit, maybe your parents are open minded and could pay for part of the surgery

I'm not the expert you'll have to do the research yourself, but try to get a work ethic and wageslave for a bit, maybe your parents are open minded and could pay for part of the surgery
i mean they might but i've tried talking to them before about it and they seem pretty delusional about my looks. Like, my mom once claimed that my eyes are my strongest feature jfl.

MTN bland face feminine. Androgynous females will like you tho

let's spin the wheel
why does your face look so worried, fix your neck too, those two combined make you look like a massive wuss

i mean they might but i've tried talking to them before about it and they seem pretty delusional about my looks. Like, my mom once claimed that my eyes are my strongest feature jfl.
Delusional parents man I have the same thing

why does your face look so worried, fix your neck too, those two combined make you look like a massive wuss
Cope its his eye area

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
i agree about the neck but i usually don't look worried its just the preview of the vid :feelsgood:

I am the least biased rater here when it comes to non niggers and Brazilians. Ask anyone
U are a delusional ugly boy u can't be trusted to rate for shi

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17702 and Deleted member 15827
Eye area is weird, you have good Hooding but they still Look so innocent, feminine. And you need to workout your Neck. Rest ist fine

Bro
pretty sure i'm htn from the bulk of the ratings i've gotten
If ur htn @MakinItHappenReturn is giga chad. Ur face looks it got stung by a bee, no way are you HTN MTN is a reasonable analysis

pretty sure i'm htn from the bulk of the ratings i've gotten
U are, eye area and chin are holding u back but you are well off especially with good pheno

• Hmm...
Bro

If ur htn @MakinItHappenReturn is giga chad. Ur face looks it got stung by a bee, no way are you HTN MTN is a reasonable analysis
U can't rate for shi just stop

• Love it
ur like pennywise from IT if he was transitioning into a girl

1505304615 bill skarsgard 3

• JFL
Eye area is weird, you have good Hooding but they still Look so innocent, feminine. And you need to workout your Neck. Rest ist fine
haha man leaked his nationality with the "ist" at the end. But i totally get you i think it's because they are large.

also guys i'm only 17 so i think late puberty will make my face more masc:feelshah:

• Love it
also guys i'm only 17 so i think late puberty will make my face more masc:feelshah:
Might make u HTN then ur definitely not rn those who say HTN in comments are probably closet gays and attracted to the feminine part of you

Might make u HTN then ur definitely not rn those who say HTN in comments are probably closet gays and attracted to the feminine part of you
the reason i look fem is because of my haircut, chin and eyes

the hair is high appeal where i live, the eyes's size is a general failo but might make me look prettyboy ish

the chin is just a fail tbh, i'll have to get that fixed. IMO chadlite potential after puberty combined with pheno/height/body

the hair is high appeal where i live, the eyes's size is a general failo but might make me look prettyboy ish

the chin is just a fail tbh, i'll have to get that fixed. IMO chadlite potential after puberty combined with pheno/height/body
but i get where you're coming from

If u want to prettyboy you're done. You'll have a good early 20s but it's downhill from there both life wise and women wise.