Rate me

J

Jack Storm

Banned
Im 25 years old, 176 cm from SEA.

Please give me your honest ratings and how can I improve.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 8165, ROTTING and 1 other person
Lower third needs some work done 100%, the rest you can work on later.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Below average. Your skull is the main problem. You remind me of a rich guy I knew in middle school, except that instead of being from Ukraine, you're from SEA.

Rich

The only thing you can do is gymmaxxing, but it won't make you look amazing, but it will still improve your looks by a lot.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Whats wrong with my skull? Care to elaborate.
Below average. Your skull is the main problem. You remind me of a rich guy I knew in middle school, except that instead of being from Ukraine, you're from SEA.

View attachment 1567102

The only thing you can do is gymmaxxing, but it won't make you look amazing, but it will still improve your looks by a lot.

Im 25 years old, 176 cm from SEA.

Please give me your honest ratings and how can I improve.

You look average, overall now.

You have great mogger cheeckbones. Your cheekbone/zygos are so much better than average asians. Asians usually have such shit cheeckbones.

Your lower third (jaw and jawline) is weak. You need to heavy stubble maxx, to hide your weal lower third, and fraud it having more substance and better shape.

Eyebrows, need more density. use serums for that, to grow hair there.

Your hairstyle can be better imo.

The glasses suck, as it does for everyone. get contact lensen, or better/best. get eyeslaser surgey, ideally relex/Smile. Cost a good amount of money though,

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Woah
438558A2 6881 4581 BA0B D610337BB2C6

@WontStopNorwooding @gamma @TeraCope54 @cloUder @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Johanjohan @Biggdink @Xangsane @Biiyo03 @LooksOverAll @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @Ethereal @Thompsonz

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NOFAP 2022, Vegeta, Jason Voorhees and 14 others
Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well. Enough said.
I know it's over - still I cling
I don't know where else I can go
Oh...
See, the sea wants to take me
The knife wants to slit me
Do you think you can help me?
Sad veiled bride, please be happy
Handsome groom, give her room
Loud, loutish lover, treat her kindly
(Though she needs you
More than she loves you)
And I know it's over - still I cling
I don't know where else I can go
Over and over and over and over
Over and over, la...
I know it's over
And it never really began

But in my heart it was so real
And you even spoke to me, and said :
"If you're so funny
Then why are you on your own tonight ?
And if you're so clever
If you're so very entertaining
If you're so very good-looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight ?
I know...
'Cause tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they're in each other's arms..."
It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes strength to be gentle and kind
Over, over, over, over
It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes guts to be gentle and kind
Over, over
Love is natural and real
But not for you, my love
Not tonight, my love
Love is natural and real
But not for such as you and I, my love
Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my ...
Oh Mother, I can even feel the soil falling over my head

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15827
What kinda hairstyle do you reckon?
You look average, overall now.

You have great mogger cheeckbones. Your cheekbone/zygos are so much better than average asians. Asians usually have such shit cheeckbones.

Your lower third (jaw and jawline) is weak. You need to heavy stubble maxx, to hide your weal lower third, and fraud it having more substance and better shape.

Eyebrows, need more density. use serums for that, to grow hair there.

Your hairstyle can be better imo.

The glasses suck, as it does for everyone. get contact lensen, or better/best. get eyeslaser surgey, ideally relex/Smile. Cost a good amount of money though,

brutal pheno cap

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
What kinda hairstyle do you reckon?
something more quare, less round, less flat on top.
probably a few hairtyles can fit you.

with your round top head shape.
fade out can work decent, to make it less round.

you have the same base, computer/office worker body shae like I had, semi-have.
Working hard at the mment to pack on muscle mass.

gymming is advised, for more muscle mass body shape,

I'm sorry but it's fucking over my friend. You're Pakicelled :feelswhy:
What is Pakicelled? If u have nothing useful to say, please dont waste my time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ROTTING
What is Pakicelled? If u have nothing useful to say, please dont waste my time.
Don't listen to him. You look like a mother's boy we have to change that. Get a tatoo and a pendant. Grow a beard or heavy stubble. Fix your skin. Put on muscle. You will ascend stop wasting time here and do these things

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and ROTTING
Don't listen to him. You look like a mother's boy we have to change that. Get a tatoo and a pendant. Grow a beard or heavy stubble. Fix your skin. Put on muscle. You will ascend stop wasting time here and do these things
Yes mate, hope we have more guys like you in this forum to inspire others. Already started working out and planning to eyebrowmax soon. Neckmaxxing as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
What do u mean by mother’s boy though?

Bhai, OP probably doesn't have the genes to grow a heavy stubble. It's clean-shavenmaxxed for him tbh.

Bhai, OP probably doesn't have the genes to grow a heavy stubble. It's clean-shavenmaxxed for him tbh.
He def needs bimax with ccw. His jaws are recessed and canted downwards. He is def below average right now. Could make it to MTB with a lot of surgery.

Over for him in the west tbh. At least in the UK. Foids here don't like non-white phenos like his.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
He def needs bimax with ccw. His jaws are recessed and canted downwards. He is def below average right now. Could make it to MTB with a lot of surgery.

Over for him in the west tbh. At least in the UK. Foids here don't like non-white phenos like his.
What is ccw?

Right now, im seeing a maxillofacial surgeon. Done my scans, just waiting for the analysis.

You don't look threatening. That's y I said get Tats, pendant a beard and muscle
I guess that makes sense. People always assume im a nice and nerdy guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
counter-clockwise rotation. Your jaws are canted downwards. Your mandibular plane needs to be more parallel to the ground.
Changing gonial angle?

Right now, im seeing a maxillofacial surgeon. Done my scans, just waiting for the analysis.
That is a good idea. It should improve your looks. But tbh if you want to do well with women, you are better focusing on acquiring money/status and NTmaxxing.

My surgeon did suggest bimax. Would consider that option.
counter-clockwise rotation. Your jaws are canted downwards. Your mandibular plane needs to be more parallel to the ground.

That is a good idea. It should improve your looks. But tbh if you want to do well with women, you are better focusing on acquiring money/status and NTmaxxing.
What is NTmaxxing though?

You are a 2,5-3 in the west