Rate me

HAPAgymcel

HAPAgymcel

"all incels are retardcels" - me
I'm 15, 6'0, half south-asian, and have been gymcelling (5x5 and 5/3/1) for 7 months at this point, how do I look?

Attachments

• front.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • right.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • left.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 13787 and Johanjohan
Atm ltn facially. Ditch the glasses holds you back. You’re still 15 so you still can become more robust and developed also to mew since you’re still in puberty. Good height
yeah, I'm getting some (at least I think) better looking glasses arriving soon, so I hope that will help. Been using 0.1% adapalene gel to get rid of most of my pimples too as of recent.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ✿👍col
awful glasses

Get ones w actual frames or contacts

I'm 15, 6'0, half south-asian, and have been gymcelling (5x5 and 5/3/1) for 7 months at this point, how do I look?
not bad actually, get better looking glasses though.

U look Brahmin

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, HAPAgymcel and startingover
  • +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
Are you Bangladeshi or Northeast Indian? You seem to have an East Asian admixture: you share a white-washed version of my family's phenotype.
Screenshot191

A730F4C5 9EBA 4853 9C10 DF4E76628CC7

My younger brother (he resembles my mother much more than me) and some of my aunts: they have monolids, lighter skin, and don’t resemble most other Bangladeshis, I definitely have South East Asian admixture.

@VicMackey @Preston @inferiorpispot234 @chaddyboi66 @bittercurry @PrinterAndFaxMachin rate this currybhai.

i feel like you're going to get destroyed in this replies but tbh i like your look i think it has niche appeal

• JFL
i feel like you're going to get destroyed in this replies but tbh i like your look i think it has niche appeal
JFL bro the pictures I took were shit :feelskek: why did @Zer0/∞ have to necropost

saw your other thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Pics won't load

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Pics won't load
Nvm

no offense but you kind of remind me of the meme of that one ugly nigga niggas here use to caricature sfcels ngl

don't remember what it's called but it looks like this:

• JFL