• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18052 and ROTTING
I couldnt see you

nor can women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 4430 and Moggable
C'mon don't be so shy guys :hnghn:

Shit pics 4/10.

above average because your white but cut that hair looks not as good as what it could be. Go to a gay hairdresser

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger
tought youd look like zyzz, but you look like a nerd

You look like what the typical incel looks like, not much else to say.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Deleted member 18052
I thought amish people didn’t use shit like the internet ?

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 19066
I agree my haircut is messy, i'm not sure how to style it, short hair is a no-no since i have a tall forehead aswell as sticking out ears :feelshah:

You would need 2-3 surgeries to look like a human to girls. But when i see the location of your video, i doubt you even have money for a haircut.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
I agree my haircut is messy, i'm not sure how to style it, short hair is a no-no since i have a tall forehead aswell as sticking out ears :feelshah:

by the way your hair is staying on your head you have a receding hairline, I m right OP?

Make a pic on your hairline without the fringe.

loe¨w set PCT brows, so 8/10 in the most PSL aspies books

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus
by the way your hair is staying on your head you have a receding hairline, I m right OP?

Make a pic on your hairline without the fringe.
I naturally have a high hairline

loe¨w set PCT brows, so 8/10 in the most PSL aspies books
I'm not sure what my rating is, some people tell me i'm subhuman, some HTN, i'll go with normie for now; I need huge improvement haircut wise tbh idk how to style it, and my hair are bad they're pretty thin :/

6/10 but you have birdshitskin tax so 3/10

I'm fkn 5"5 and would still never want to trade places with you, you got some work to do brah, any savings for surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
you got some work to do but you have that LTR high trust look plus green eye halo. Just grow a beard leanmax and fix your skin and start lifting. I dont want to rate you now since youre nowhere near your potential

you got some work to do but you have that LTR high trust look plus green eye halo. Just grow a beard leanmax and fix your skin and start lifting. I dont want to rate you now since youre nowhere near your potential
What's so bad about my skin? what should i do? currently tanmaxxing; also i don't think i look high trust at all lol

What's so bad about my skin? what should i do? currently tanmaxxing; also i don't think i look high trust at all lol
your skin is bland with bad undertones. improve collagen with tretinoin, tan a bit and take beta carotene.

• +1
Reactions: dridrimo
I'm currently leanmaxxing, I only eat quark and lean meat, carbs around my workout, I love lifting tbh, I easily shed 1kg a week cuz i'm never hungry i should get to 12% within 1.5-4 months if everything goes according to plan my man

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I'm currently leanmaxxing, I only eat quark and lean meat, carbs around my workout, I love lifting tbh, I easily shed 1kg a week cuz i'm never hungry i should get to 12% within 1.5-4 months if everything goes according to plan my man
happy for you brother :)

• Love it
Reactions: dridrimo
I could tell just the way your hair is on your head. You need hair transplant to lower that shit.
Good thing is i already considered a potential hair transplant in case of balding, hadn't thought about a hair transplant to lower hairline though; how doable is it?

Good thing is i already considered a potential hair transplant in case of balding, hadn't thought about a hair transplant to lower hairline though; how doable is it?
Pretty easy and ascends hard. I had also natural hairline and was the same as you with similar shitty hairstyle to cover my 5head. Not i fixed it.

Pretty easy and ascends hard. I had also natural hairline and was the same as you with similar shitty hairstyle to cover my 5head. Not i fixed it.
Damn I need that, how much would it cost in Europe? what about if i start balding later on though, wouldn't it look weird?

Damn I need that, how much would it cost in Europe? what about if i start balding later on though, wouldn't it look weird?
My father doesnt have issue with hair. I dont care tbh how it would look in 10-30 years.
Costed me around 15k.

My father doesnt have issue with hair. I dont care tbh how it would look in 10-30 years.
Costed me around 15k.
I guess i'll let my hair grow out + style it tbh

you look 40 ngl

Your skin looks like crumpled paper

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
good eyes color halo