Reactions: Lygodactylus
Height 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
HTN if you get masseter reduction

• +1
Reactions: Egor
your face is ugly but u can probably get some girls cuz u look NT

A lot of features that individually would be good but are misplaced/unharmonious, MTN

face, average range.
body shape, looks good

holy shit man u look good in the mirror but giga truecel in the selfie what the actual fuck

holy shit man u look good in the mirror but giga truecel in the selfie what the actual fuck
Some cameras are just very bad. It's the same for me, I always get a depressive period when opening the front camera of my phone, but recently I used the new I Phone of a friend and it wasn't that bad.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Offensive Bias and Lygodactylus
Some cameras are just very bad. It's the same for me, I always get a depressive period when opening the front camera of my phone, but recently I used the new I Phone of a friend and it wasn't that bad.
Because everything is warped. Notice how his ears aren't visible in seflie shots? or how his head of hair looks way shorter on the sides?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
i also feel depressed when open front camera :feelsrope:

what phone u got and which did ur friend have?

• +1

I have Motorola moto g7 plus and my friend had iPhone 12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
You look like squidward

Holy fuck I just found this :lul: Does my phone want to make it's users suicidal or what is this? And this is not even the selfie cam, trust me thats even worse

Some cameras make peoples faces way too long

• JFL
Holy fuck I just found this :lul: Does my phone want to make it's users suicidal or what is this? And this is not even the selfie cam, trust me thats even worse
View attachment 1681660

Some cameras make peoples faces way too long
yeah i think best is to get a new iphone with the 3 cameras on the back and only use the back camera for minimal lens distortion

• +1
yeah i think best is to get a new iphone with the 3 cameras on the back and only use the back camera for minimal lens distortion
Also use the mirror setting so you look how you would when looking in the mirror

I feel so shitty when I see myself in non mirrored form jfl

• +1