rate me

I am having a blackpill overdose right now, so I would like to know where i stand exactly.

You are not ugly, you just have 0 sex appeal.

softmaxxing+ear surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 16369
this is what happens when you are armenoid slav mutt.

It's not completely over for you, but you need to ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
joke, 3/10 I guess? lose weight motherfucker 5/10 with a good weight

joke, 3/10 I guess? lose weight motherfucker 5/10 with a good weight
i am normal weight, but have buccal fat. i have mouth breathed my whole life due to sinusitus maybe thats why i am so ugly l.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zylk
i am normal weight, but have buccal fat. i have mouth breathed my whole life due to sinusitus maybe thats why i am so ugly l.
you need absolutely ALL the softmaxxing possible, it looks like you haven't showered in years

you need absolutely ALL the softmaxxing possible, it looks like you haven't showered in years
i wil probably just shavw the neckbeard. i waa keeping it due to my jawline veing too soft.

Most likely of turkic origin, west Asain, a 4.5 at most, due to your protruding ear, small lips, not thick enough eyebrows no jaw maybe lose bf and mew to help create one or beard fraud, remove the "beard" thats only the side lines and nothing thick or good about it, if you want a beard invest in minoxidil 5% and a derma roller, if you have a beard you can beard fraud, bad hairstyle (yes a haircut helps with looks), nose is fine not too big, neck isn't good not muscular just fat. Honestly you can improve your looks not over yet.

i wil probably just shavw the neckbeard. i waa keeping it due to my jawline veing too soft.
bro I think you're not understanding, you need gymaxxing because you're fat, hairmaxxing because you have npc hair, minoxidilmaxxing because your jaw, eyebrows and eyelashes are shit and you can cover it that way, skincaremaxxing because your skin is dry and ear surgery because your ears look like dumbo's.

But you look old, surely you have family and children so I don't know what you're doing here

Just a bang average guy. If *normal* people see you, they wouldn't say you're ugly or that you're good looking.

I would just suggest the softmaxxes for you mate

Gymmax, groom ur beard, and try growing out your hair

bro I think you're not understanding, you need gymaxxing because you're fat, hairmaxxing because you have npc hair, minoxidilmaxxing because your jaw, eyebrows and eyelashes are shit and you can cover it that way, skincaremaxxing because your skin is dry and ear surgery because your ears look like dumbo's.

But you look old, surely you have family and children so I don't know what you're doing here
bro i am 22.

• JFL
Reactions: browncell
actually people say i look 19 in real life, so maybe this is just bad lighting i dont usually look this old.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar