716.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1664718101537.jpg
    1664718101537.jpg
    714.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221011_231513_916.jpg
    IMG_20221011_231513_916.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 19157, Deleted member 23373 and 1 other person
Brah, u look like a prey, relax those eyebrown and stop smiling ( dont make a ogre or sick face, just relax) mewing, maybe some steroids can help you on gym, stop acting like a 30 years old virgin ( if you really are virgin, pay some prostitute, remember to use condoms, i dont want to have the fault of you get aids), improve this beard and hair design, clothes style, your eyes are not bad...

• +1
Reactions: Torero and tallnegga
also I am a male model and martial artist

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: crimclown63, Nebula, Deprived and 3 others
chadlite

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: srkami, It'snotover and Deleted member 19157
Brother i recommend you linking it here.. if I post what I found you'll get nothing but JFLs.

mister_emperador_paraguay​

you can search it on ig

mister_emperador_paraguay​

you can search it on ig
It's a private account. This is not normal for a credited and bonded modeling agency, in fact it's highly unprofessional. The Uruguay portal for the same namesake was just a clothing brand of cheap t Shirts. What sort of modeling have you done, and what brands have you worked with?

Probably all my evaluation of this guy was in vain, don't waste your time evaluating this guy, he won't even try to change himself with these tips, he was just here to thank all the compliments, ignore the tips and wait for the perfect moment to say that he is part of a modeling agency at the moment that someone give him a harsh criticism, narcissistic guy.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 22714 and Mouthbreath
Probably all my evaluation of this guy was in vain, don't waste your time evaluating this guy, he won't even try to change himself with these tips, he was just here to thank all the compliments, ignore the tips and wait for the perfect moment to say that he is part of a modeling agency at the moment that someone give him a harsh criticism, narcissistic guy.
Don't worry, if he is lying it's easy to figure out. being signed to a real agency, I can find out pretty much whatever about any agency if I inquire about it with the agent assigned to me. I get annoyed at people posting on here for the wrong reasons, and this seems like one of those things.

low effort
Your whole skull looks like it barely has the bone mass of a regular male human. It seems so fragile and cuckish that you are totally invisible to 99% of female population.
Congratz to your modelling carreer ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deprived, Deleted member 21796 and 2 others
Your whole skull looks like it barely has the bone mass of a regular male human. It seems so fragile and cuckish that you are totally invisible to 99% of female population.
I really wish all I had to compete with was guys like this. It's not fair.

Ugly neotenous soy face. MTN at best. I don't care that you're a model you look like you review My Little Pony for a living. Other than PCT brows your face hold very little dimorphism and the beard doesn't help at all to fix it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Deprived, Deleted member 21796 and 1 other person
You think he could ascend to a MTN or HTN with a bimax+jaw implants, zyggo and browridge fillers? His face is quite brutal, because he has indeed no bonemass. His forehead is round and without any angularity I wouldnt know how to fix it except with skull implants, which only eppley provides.

Ugly neotenous soy face. MTN at best. I don't care that you're a model you look like you review My Little Pony for a living. Other than PCT brows your face hold very little dimorphism and the beard doesn't help at all to fix it
The beard most certainly helps though. Without it he would look way worse.

Woman say the opposite of what you are saying. But is the first time that someone tell me that I am ugly.

The beard most certainly helps though. Without it he would look way worse.
No he looks like a soyjak and anyone would absolutely see through it. Sporting a beard with weak skeletal structure is laughable at best

Cleanshaven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Nebula, Deprived and 1 other person
No he looks like a soyjak and anyone would absolutely see through it. Sporting a beard with weak skeletal structure is laughable at best

View attachment 1927886
This is obviously cherry picking. The ones on the right would look even less masculine if they were completely clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
This is obviously cherry picking. The ones on the right would look even less masculine if they were completely clean shaven
Things like beard and muscles work as multipliers, they are only effective when you're mildly good looking. Multiplying 0 by anything still leaves you with 0. With a beard you look like a faker, without it you finally sit in your genetically determined place. Because regardless if you have either one would still be as equally unattractive :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and FunkyMcMunky24
Things like beard and muscles work as multipliers, they are only effective when you're mildly good looking. Multiplying 0 by anything still leaves you with 0. With a beard you look like a faker, without it you finally sit in your genetically determined place. Because regardless if you have either one would still be as equally unattractive :lul:
200.gif

Jesus chris

Full beard usually looks soy I agree. But a stubble makes you look more masculine, no matter the bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I felt sad sometimes for this kind of specie for mogging them just because I'm in the same environment as them, but I'm realizing that most of them are self-centered, narcissistic even though they're normies, they just deserve to be mogged mercilessly and being cucked, this guy actually works as a slave prostitute in some agency in paraguay earning 1 dollar a week while living in a basement, you ridiculously give such a faggot vibe.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
200.gif

Jesus chris
Lol still I slay more than you, while you rot on your basement.

Brah, u look like a prey, relax those eyebrown and stop smiling ( dont make a ogre or sick face, just relax) mewing, maybe some steroids can help you on gym, stop acting like a 30 years old virgin ( if you really are virgin, pay some prostitute, remember to use condoms, i dont want to have the fault of you get aids), improve this beard and hair design, clothes style, your eyes are not bad...
cope

Lol with that rating that you gave I dgaf I am still whoremaxxing while you are in your basement rotting wondering why no female give you attention

THE PARAGUAIAN SEXUAL SLAVE OWNER OF THIS THREAD SAYING AT THE BEGINNING: BE BRUTALLY HONEST.
NOW THIS SAME IDIOT JUST BITCHING AND CRYING BECAUSE NO ONE EVALUATED HIM AS AN CHAD LIKE HE WANTED TO BE EVALUATED: HEY SUBFIVES, IM A PARAGUAIAN REAL CHAD, EVERY MODEL AGENCY WANTA ME, I CAN MOGG ALL YOU, STOP SAYING THAT THE BEARD DOESN'T MAKE ME MORE MASCULINE, I HAVE SURE I'M NOT A VIRGIN... I... I'M SURE OK?....

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
hey I reported the people that insulted me with no reason, I hope you get all banned troll idiots!
THE PARAGUAIAN SEXUAL SLAVE OWNER OF THIS THREAD SAYING AT THE BEGINNING: BE BRUTALLY HONEST.
NOW THIS SAME IDIOT JUST BITCHING AND CRYING BECAUSE NO ONE EVALUATED HIM AS AN CHAD LIKE HE WANTED TO BE EVALUATED: HEY SUBFIVES, IM A PARAGUAIAN REAL CHAD, EVERY MODEL AGENCY WANTA ME, I CAN MOGG ALL YOU, STOP SAYING THAT THE BEARD DOESN'T MAKE ME MORE MASCULINE, I HAVE SURE I'M NOT A VIRGIN... I... I'M SURE OK?....
NO GYM FOR YOUR BRAIN YOU FCKIN ASPIE FAT VIRGIN!

if you want me to be brutally honest (you asked) youre literally a LTN

looks like any average dude on the street

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
if you want me to be brutally honest (you asked) youre literally a LTN

looks like any average dude on the street
How can I ascend according to you?

hey I reported the people that insulted me with no reason, I hope you get all banned troll idiots!

NO GYM FOR YOUR BRAIN YOU FCKIN ASPIE FAT VIRGIN!
NAH BRO, JUST CALM DOWN, BESIDES BEING SO NARCISSIST AND EGOCENTRIC YOU STILL HAVE A LOW IQ, SHIT BRO I LIVE SO CLOSE TO YOUR COUNTRY, YOU SHOULD WALK AFRAID OF ME IN THE STREET NOW, ALWAYS THINKING I WILL SHOW UP ANYTIME FROM THE SHADOWS TO MOGG YOUR UGLY FAIRY FACE BRUTALLY HAHAHA

How can I ascend according to you?
u have like 0 bones in ur face breh

you need several different types of implants, leg lengthening because you look manlet, you have a weird nose so maybe rhinoplasty after implants, better haircut, trim beard to get just heavy stubble and use some applicable minox or something because its patchy, maybe Invisalign cause your teeth arent very aesthetic

Hey so what roids do you recommend me to take?

mtn with 0 appeal

NAH BRO, JUST CALM DOWN, BESIDES BEING SO NARCISSIST AND EGOCENTRIC YOU STILL HAVE A LOW IQ, SHIT BRO I LIVE SO CLOSE TO YOUR COUNTRY, YOU SHOULD WALK AFRAID OF ME IN THE STREET NOW, ALWAYS THINKING I WILL SHOW UP ANYTIME FROM THE SHADOWS TO MOGG YOUR UGLY FAIRY FACE BRUTALLY HAHAHA
I fuck your mom you fucking idiot

Bro this is very brutal tbqh your failos are the patchy beard high body fat recessed maxilla flat cheek bones surgery wise lefort 1 custom infra orbital implants and custom infra malar implants it will insanely change your QOL TBQH TBQH

Bro this is very brutal tbqh your failos are the patchy beard high body fat recessed maxilla flat cheek bones surgery wise lefort 1 custom infra orbital implants and custom infra malar implants it will insanely change your QOL TBQH TBQH
Ok thanks.

how tall are you
leanmax asap btw