Rate me

J

Johnny_hallyday63

Iron
EDA9A148 2BD6 41FC 815B 9376637F9DDB
F6D756DC 305D 43BB B7DD 16EF65324E7E
0813925D 590D 414F B052 F5D85CC34E6D

Last edited:
Psl 4.5/5. Youve got a good eye area, dude to a strong brow and negative canthal tilt. Just a very weak lower third which makes your nose look large. A wrap around jaw implant will give you good harmony and could bump you up to a 6 given how good your eye area is.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
squint yo face more motherfucker i can't see shit

You sort of remind me of me

I think your jaw is too narrow.

3.5 psl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • Love it
Reactions: ShredPill
shitskin. long midface. forehead bigger than future
why are you coping this hard. the guy is clearly not below average. he mogs all ethnics on forum (a lot of them are getting at least 4 psl ratings) and ur rating him 3.5? lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Johnny_hallyday63 and Kade
You’re like the love child of Dave Franco and jsanza

I don’t think you look bad tho, rlly good eyebrows and solid eyes. Your facial thirds are a bit off tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You’re like the love child of Dave Franco and jsanza

I don’t think you look bad tho, rlly good eyebrows and solid eyes. Your facial thirds are a bit off tho
the guy is literally "above" the average. people are coping extremely hard with these ratings ITT

• +1
His eye are is good but that lower third is bad
doesnt matter man. you can list flaws all day long. its not numerical. you can have 0 textbook "flaws" and be unattractive or you can have 5 different "flaws" and still be GL in eyes of women. if I look at people who posted their faces on forum, the guy is 70th+ percentile (just this forum)

do you think you mog him?

• +1
Reactions: Kade
doesnt matter man. you can list flaws all day long. its not numerical. you can have 0 textbook "flaws" and be unattractive or you can have 5 different "flaws" and still be GL in eyes of women. if I look at people who posted their faces on forum, the guy is 70th+ percentile (just this forum)

do you think you mog him?
no he mogs me for being white
how to improve it ? Mewing ?
custom Wraparound jaw implants

no he mogs me for being white
not just "by being white". but i dont want to turn this thread around that argument

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
why are you coping this hard. the guy is clearly not below average. he mogs all ethnics on forum (a lot of them are getting at least 4 psl ratings) and ur rating him 3.5? lol
=== PSL 2

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: Kade
5 psl.

• +1
Go off dude this is a blackpill site I can handle it
nah i cba tbh. nothing i haven't told you already over the course of my replies to you and i already know what would you answer

the guy is literally "above" the average. people are coping extremely hard with these ratings ITT
yes I agree. His eyes/eyebrows srsly remind me of dave franco. I wouldn’t say he’s legit gl, but above avg forsure and mogs most narcy squinting ethnics on the forum

On second thought this pics are shit, op post better pics

jaw implant + canthoplasty to fix the nct + rhinoplasty = chad

didn't read.
also, every ethnic here is sub 3 psl including me. except salluden he's five point five psl

5psl
5-5.25psl*

How the fuck has no one mentioned his receded chin yet

The pictures are not the best quality. I think a 6 is pretty good . You're not fat and you have hair.

3.5 maybe 4

very rat looking, poor, but friendly smile,