Rate me

pry

pry

Iron
Be brutally honest. I’ve spectated this forum before and y’all are funny as hell with the truth, so I can handle it 😂

Attachments

• 7947E178-A480-4561-877C-F61F4D464ADB.jpeg
    7947E178-A480-4561-877C-F61F4D464ADB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 2ADEB145-B6DF-4C72-A639-F48484199517.jpeg
    2ADEB145-B6DF-4C72-A639-F48484199517.jpeg
    574 KB · Views: 0
probably a very approachable mtn

I mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Deleted member 28904
Ldar

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 28904 and ascension
Can I do anything to ascend or nah
Dye ur eyebrows and use minoxidil and derma roller. U are pretty lean, but u can get leaner. So gymmax and leanmax. Use retinol and other good skincare products. Get a tan. Get muscular. And if u want go get a rhino for that oversized nose. Grow a stubble beard to heavy stubble while u get leaner. Because u don't have a very good jaw imo. It's too round for now. BF should be under 10 percent for good definition. Furthermore so eyeserum to hide the eyebags. That's it. If u do these things. I guarantee ur smv will be chadlite and face htn to strong HTN. For now ur face is mtn to strong mtn.

Keep this hairstyle it suits you

Dye ur eyebrows and use minoxidil and derma roller. U are pretty lean, but u can get leaner. So gymmax and leanmax. Use retinol and other good skincare products. Get a tan. Get muscular. And if u want go get a rhino for that oversized nose. Grow a stubble beard to heavy stubble while u get leaner. Because u don't have a very good jaw imo. It's too round for now. BF should be under 10 percent for good definition. Furthermore so eyeserum to hide the eyebags. That's it. If u do these things. I guarantee ur smv will be chadlite and face htn to strong HTN. For now ur face is mtn to strong mtn.
Thanks for the advice and input. Can I ask why most said MTN like you, but a few told me to lay down and rot? What’s the difference 😂

Thanks for the advice and input. Can I ask why most said MTN like you, but a few told me to lay down and rot? What’s the difference 😂
Some people are here for jokes and bashing on normies. Others are more serious about what they say.

rhino and leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: pry
You look like someone i had a serious fight with on real life, which makes me instantly hate you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and pry
low MTN, height?