• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DarkTriadPeerReview and Almu
Bad camera angle btw btw btw tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
mentalvolcel

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Normie with potential, choose a male model haircut (pics), bro, and if you really wanna keep a slight fade, go for a taper. Other than that, softmaxx (lose bf, focus on skincare) and socialmaxx (get out of the house, really, ldaring is the worst shit ever). Best of the luck to you
D63d02ba1b9a31562a9d6437970f1987
Dad2ee80739f841ead4c36f96542243b

• +1
Reactions: kweezd
anime avi nvm just kill yourself

Corrected.
Thank me never
True feel when. I met a girl on tinder and I think she expected me to be taller.
Normie with potential, choose a male model haircut (pics), bro, and if you really wanna keep a slight fade, go for a taper. Other than that, softmaxx (lose bf, focus on skincare) and socialmaxx (get out of the house, really, ldaring is the worst shit ever). Best of the luck to you
View attachment 240432View attachment 240433
Thanks for the honest advice, fug. I've been using tretinoin for like 5 months so waiting for that to pay off. Time to socialmaxx.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview, Zoneator and Almu
4.75 psl

• +1
let's trade genetics

4.75-5 PSL

• +1
Thinking about starting a maintenance workout routine, no point in working out 1.5hrs a day 5 days a week if I'm trying to be 10% bf. It's the gymcel struggle though, I don't wanna lose my gains ahaha. I'm currently 182lbs and at 1.2/3/3.5/4.5 but thats not really worth much to girls when my face is chunky.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Thinking about starting a maintenance workout routine, no point in working out 1.5hrs a day 5 days a week if I'm trying to be 10% bf. It's the gymcel struggle though, I don't wanna lose my gains ahaha. I'm currently 182lbs and at 1.2/3/3.5/4.5 but thats not really worth much to girls when my face is chunky.
u a virgin?

Looks good my nigga. 5psl or so. Whats your height in cm?

True feel when. I met a girl on tinder and I think she expected me to be taller.

Thanks for the honest advice, fug. I've been using tretinoin for like 5 months so waiting for that to pay off. Time to socialmaxx.
What was the girl's reaction when she saw that you were short?

• +1
3 days a week with proper push - pull - legs program is all you need, even though i'd recommend working out every other day to max out noob gains (you can achieve that through calisthenics too, but progressions are mad hard on cali, if you want some calisthenics advice, feel free to PM me)

• +1
Volcel. Get outside and be NT and you will get a gf just fine.

What was the girl's reaction when she saw that you were short?
Well when I first walked in the bar I walked past her table and she didn't say anything lol. Actually had a good conversation with her about travelling and ayurveda types. We met a few weeks later and talked again but it didn't really seem like it was going anywhere and we stopped messaging.
3 days a week with proper push - pull - legs program is all you need, even though i'd recommend working out every other day to max out noob gains (you can achieve that through calisthenics too, but progressions are mad hard on cali, if you want some calisthenics advice, feel free to PM me)
Been working out since I was 16 so I'm basically at my natty potential for this bodyfat%. Would a 3 day push/pull/legs really be enough to just maintain?
High tier normie*

Not at 5'9

Hes nothing special

If women made it easy for him he wouldn't be sitting on discord all day
I mean sometimes women make it easy for me but I don't go out much. At a con this girl said she wanted to watch me pee 😳 and she was cute. I couldn't though because I was with this girl who was supposed to be my gf.

Well when I first walked in the bar I walked past her table and she didn't say anything lol. Actually had a good conversation with her about travelling and ayurveda types. We met a few weeks later and talked again but it didn't really seem like it was going anywhere and we stopped messaging.

Been working out since I was 16 so I'm basically at my natty potential for this bodyfat%. Would a 3 day push/pull/legs really be enough to just maintain?

I mean sometimes women make it easy for me but I don't go out much. At a con this girl said she wanted to watch me pee 😳 and she was cute. I couldn't though because I was with this girl who was supposed to be my gf.
Yeah, 3 day push-pull-legs routine is totally enough to maintain muscle mass

• +1