8435D753-1925-4F40-B000-39844B8A81A6.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 158
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Long midface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Slayerino
Another newpostercel claiming to be 6’2 and up, fr half this forum is claiming 95th percentile height :lul:
I see a lot of ugly tall guys in my area, so I believe him, somewhat.

Another newpostercel claiming to be 6’2 and up, fr half this forum is claiming 95th percentile height :lul:
I don't believe the "average" charts from studies. I'm 6'2 as well and get heightmogged daily. It seems pretty average tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Cimricek
I don't believe the "average" charts from studies. I'm 6'2 as well and get heightmogged daily. It seems pretty average tbh.
Facts. I wish I was 6’4-5

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Stop whining, 6"2 is still very good.
You look good Imo, you look like a decent looking comedian (looks like you're about to crack a joke or two). 5-5.25 PSL (other users, I'd much appreciate it if you would correct me if I'm wrong about the rating, which I'm fairly sure that I'm not).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tennisman500
5.25 PSL. Lay count?

• +1
Reactions: Tennisman500
6’2.
What’s my rating and how can I improve?
Above average is every way. Face, height, and likely body shape also.

In real life people would give you an 8 orso.
PSL, you are above 4 for sure. PSL 5, I dunno, maybe.

Suggestion.
Pale to much.
More color contast, maybe need to keep staying a bit more facial hair or castoir/vaseline on eye brows to create more color contrast

• +1
Reactions: Tennisman500 and RAITEIII
Its over

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
chadlite tbh. amazing coloring

You can have a long midface and still have a high FWHR.
Unless you think David Gandy is sub-human.
oh yeah i guess youre right

Only here in West Germany it almost could be (emphasis on "almost"), but posters on here lie about their stats all the time so I'm sure this is the case here as well.

You look good man. 5.25 if you have a nice smile and healthy teeth

THE GOOD STUFF:

Hair quality, hair color, hairline, eye area, eye color, mouth area, lip size, lip color

And most important, GREAT HEIGHT ( 6'4 is ideal, you can easily buy boots with a heel to get to 6'4 )

I don't give a fuck what people say, height is so important is not even funny

I would say you are 5 PSL because of height

THE BAD STUFF:

1. Eyebrows are too light and thin, I would dye them dark brown or black, and make them thicker, there are plenty of eyebrow maxxing guides

2. Nose is too big, I am not educated on noses but yours is very wide at the tip

3. Weak lower third, your biggest failo, you have good chin but lower third is very narrow and also looks " soft " ( aka no bones, cheekbones, hollow cheeks )

Try losing weight until 10% bodyfat ( six pack abs ) to see what your lower third ( actually ) looks like

Bonus Points: Get a gym body, if you girls arent approaching you then you simply ARE NOT HOT ENOUGH

Take SARMS or hair safe steroids to build muscles and get lean for facial bones to show, at 6'2 a gym body will really HALO the fuck out of you

TLDR: Lose weight until you have six pack abs to make your soft face look lean and chiseled, also dye your eyebrows darker and start making them thicker, then come back here

UNLESS GIRLS START APPROACHING YOU, then never come back