Rate meal cost about 14 euros

Rawprimalooks

Rawprimalooks

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet
20240312 161407

i eat these meals and 7 milkshakes a day which 4500kcal and this meats meals 2k its 8k or 10k a day sometimes 5k its not hard i just dont have money enough im hungry lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, dbva and User28823
ewwww

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, greycel, User28823 and 1 other person
Drop the recipe for the shakes and meals

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Drop the recipe for the shakes and meals
4-6 raw eggs 300-500ml raw milk 1 banana or strawberry if its grow by your own garden also u can ads honey raw
always sip like every 1 or 2 minute you gonna drink 40 min milkshake and after 1hour u can eat again i eat every 1 hour 1 milkshake 7 milkshakes cost 14 euros so my budget is 20 or 30 euros a day

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 14693
4-6 raw eggs 300-500ml raw milk 1 banana or strawberry if its grow by your own garden also u can ads honey raw
always sip like every 1 or 2 minute you gonna drink 40 min milkshake and after 1hour u can eat again i eat every 1 hour 1 milkshake 7 milkshakes cost 14 euros so my budget is 20 or 30 euros a day
Meat aint that healthy, ever since i got covid eggs taste like poop.

What you put in the milkshake for them to have this many calories?

How many cals a day are you consuming?

Lol I spend about 200zl = ~46$ in poland on food for an entire month. I eat like 65g of protein a day tho

Average meal in Belarus

eating raw meat just to end up on this forum, brootal.

resident evil food

Bro is sausage/kelbasa good for primal diet i thought it was bad cause of salt and seasonings?

fucking hideous

Meat aint that healthy, ever since i got covid eggs taste like poop.

What you put in the milkshake for them to have this many calories?
If you ate eggs that came from free-roaming chicken, they wouldn’t taste like shit

If you ate eggs that came from free-roaming chicken, they wouldn’t taste like shit
Scrambled eggs taste good. Boiled/normal eggs taste awful, not bc of them being bio or whatever (i only eat high quality eggs) but bc of covid changing my fucking taste

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Inedible
Wouldnt eat
old post new diet kinda 4 liters raw milk 30 raw eggs ,1 liter of fruit juice and raw honey and apples and bananas of course sometimes raw meat