EE19509F-320F-4BCD-89B4-59F4917E247F.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 245 and Carbon Copy
from subhuman.to subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9048 and 2 others
A small difference in my opinion. He looks more robust in the second one. From Chad to Chad

looked better before btw.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
From gigachad to uncanny chad

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 4416
meeks irl is nowhere near that mushot pic, still gl though

Yeah I agree not as good as that one mug shot. That mug shot is IMO his best picture ever. Mogs all his modeling pictures

• +1
You made him look ugly af. Wtf is that ogre lower third. The lips look retarded and you changed his coloring to the worse. Dark skin is ideal on men.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

Last edited:
Eye

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
You made him look ugly af. Wtf is that ogre lower third. The lips look retarded and you changed his coloring to the worse. Dark skin is ideal on men.

How did his lower third get worse? It literally improved. Better corpus, better symphysis (horizontally), better lateral gonial flare, better angle of the mandible, more symmetry.

you did the lips pretty well (though they may look weird because it's a morph), i don't think you should've made the nose any narrower though

Before looks light years better

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 1338
How did his lower third get worse? It literally improved. Better corpus, better symphysis (horizontally), better lateral gonial flare, better angle of the mandible, more symmetry.
you made him look like he has Acromegaly syndrome jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 6403
how can he achieve this morph? or is it cope

It’s impossible. Too many little things changed that are impossible to change
then whats the point of these morphs?

just mental masturbation tbh

at least if u could achieve it then yeah

can i show your my jaw? i want to improve my chin from front

then whats the point of these morphs?

just mental masturbation tbh

at least if u could achieve it then yeah

can i show your my jaw? i want to improve my chin from front

Sure send it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Mister Mercedes Tier Morph

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 1338
Mister Mercedes Tier Morph
He doesn't understand anything about looksmaxing or aesthetics. I pray the lord this subhuman doesn't get access to plastic surgery. The world doesn't need another Ken doll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 6403
He doesn't understand anything about looksmaxing or aesthetics. I pray the lord this subhuman doesn't get access to plastic surgery. The world doesn't need another Ken doll

Lol you’re literally retarded if you think the original mogs the morph. You’re the one who doesn’t understand anything about aesthetics if that’s what you really think. At worst they’re equal. At best the morph mogs. Go ask any girl if you don’t believe me lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1338
Lol you’re literally retarded if you think the original mogs the morph. You’re the one who doesn’t understand anything about aesthetics if that’s what you really think that. At worst they’re equal. At best the morph mogs. Go ask any girl if you don’t believe me lmfao
Ok I will now. wait and I will prove to you that you are literally missing screws from your brain. You made him look UGLY literally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Ok I will now. wait and I will prove to you that you are literally missing screws from your brain. You made him look UGLY literally.

How the fuck is that ugly? He literally still looks like a Chad still. Are you really that blind?

How the fuck is that ugly? He literally still looks like a Chad still. Are you really that blind?
Lol cope his face looks disproportionate in the morph. Just wait you mong.

These are all girls their opinion matter more than psl autism
 20200911 024546
 20200911 024606
 20200911 024622
 20200911 024707

Last edited:
  • +1
Mouth is wayyyy too big jfl