Rate Mike mew bald self

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Screenshot 20191118 213109

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and xit
Did this guy really mew his entire life?

I dont think he did. idk. his lack of growth could be cranium related

I new not because I think it can improve my facial bones, but because I had realized I have kept an asymmetrical tongue posture for all my life, that led to an asymmetrical face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You'd think so considering his dad founded mewing. It'd show that you can't cheat shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You'd think so considering his dad founded mewing. It'd show that you can't cheat shit genetics
I mean doesnt look bad man.
he*

His younger self was a Gigamogger the meme of asians can't be slayers needs to die tbh its all forward growth

He barely has any cheekbones and his eyes are average, not impressive. His jaw is good tho
But agepill hit yknow, he lost half his psl there unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 685
He barely has any cheekbones and his eyes are average, not impressive. His jaw is good tho
the mothers amount of development might related to the kids

• +1
His younger self was a Gigamogger the meme of asians can't be slayers needs to die tbh its all forward growth
You could have all the forward growth you want and be genetically destined to have a longer midface/nose or have other unlucky traits like close IPD and you'll siill be fucked. It is what it is, not saying environment isn't important but at the end I still dream of breeding with a tall short midfaced broad zygo neutral pheno girl

You could have all the forward growth you want and be genetically destined to have a longer midface/nose or have other unlucky traits like close IPD and you'll siill be fucked. It is what it is, not saying environment isn't important but at the end I still dream of breeding with a tall short midfaced broad zygo neutral pheno girl
fucking hell mate you give me a shock when you said that last sentance.
I thought you wanted to a be a girl then I read WITH

• JFL

Hahaha don't worry bro xP

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo

Forward growth is correlative with all the other good feuatre the cuasation behind all this is the cranial base

Forward growth is correlative with all the other good feuatre the cuasation behind all this is the cranial base
There's not much we could do to alter the cranial base and theres been genes found correlated with ratios, suggesting some people simply have it worse

I dont think his dad founded mewing at the time mike mew was a child, I think he mentioned once he only tried to properly change himself at the age of like 25

• +1
I dont think his dad founded mewing at the time mike mew was a child, I think he mentioned once he only tried to properly change himself at the age of like 25
Ah alright thanks

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
There's not much we could do to alter the cranial base and theres been genes found correlated with ratios, suggesting some people simply have it worse

I agree here its also down to beauty standard tbh some. Cultures Peefer different things

• +1
I agree here its also down to beauty standard tbh some. Cultures Peefer different things
Yeah
Japan for example prefers smaller skulls and narrower faces, something you'd never hear in the West

• +1
I think he started way into adulthood. And he doesn't do hardmewing or anything like that so it seems sensible that he's still not perfectly developed and might never actually be.

• +1
Yeah

Japan for example prefers smaller skulls and narrower faces, something you'd never hear in the West

True what's sad is I'm in the odd mixed looking spot I look curry and Indian so if I tried kpop maxing I would look subhuman even more so than know

• +1
He didnt start mewing until he was 20 something.

COPE HES A PRETTY BOY

• JFL