• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 470
14 teeth most people have 8/10
people who say mewing is cope gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 470
14 teeth most people have 8/10
people who say mewing is cope gtfo
but you should be doing it since a very young age, i think after a certain age mewing is cope but who knows

but you should be doing it since a very young age, i think after a certain age mewing is cope but who knows
After puberty

No one can make these claims since there have been literally 2 people who have mewed for an actually significant period of their life. Mike mew and Astro, both have really well developed faces.
People make these claims but in reality no one really knows until a 20+ year old mews for 5+ years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and crmsxg
No one can make these claims since there have been literally 2 people who have mewed for an actually significant period of their life. Mike mew and Astro, both have really well developed faces.
People make these claims but in reality no one really knows until a 20+ year old mews for 5+ years
true

dude has perfect teeth, perfect bite force, perfect palate width what else you wish for when it comes to dentistry

astros face is recessed as shit look at his fucking chin lmao.
its puberty and genetics that gave him good cheekbones

I mewed for not even 2 full years and got amazing results.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
dude has perfect teeth, perfect bite force, perfect palate width what else you wish for when it comes to dentistry
do you want to put your tongue on the roof of mike mew's mouth

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
mewing doesn't make chin bigger, it has no reason to. Learn about cause and effect buddy boyo

mewing doesn't make chin bigger, it has no reason to. Learn about cause and effect buddy boyo
yet this @Salludon says otherwise, his chin fucking grew

astro sky even posted something about his results having to be fake as it is impossible within just 2 years etc..

yet this @Salludon says otherwise, his chin fucking grew

astro sky even posted something about his results having to be fake as it is impossible within just 2 years etc..
salludon is a fraud. We already know the limits of mewings capabilities by looking at jaw surgery and palate expander results

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
how do you know astrosky isnt just a lucky guy out of 1000s to get good cheekbone genetics? so many mewers nowadays but so poor results

how do you know astrosky isnt just a lucky guy out of 1000s to get good cheekbone genetics? so many mewers nowadays but so poor results
I don't know if he has good cheekbone genetics. He has posted before and after pics where he didn't have good cheekbones. He used to have no jawline and now has one. While I attribute the majority of his changes to chewing, he insists that mewing has done something, which I don't doubt.
I don't know if he has good cheekbone genetics. He has posted before and after pics where he didn't have good cheekbones. He used to have no jawline and now has one. While I attribute the majority of his changes to chewing, he insists that mewing has done something, which I don't doubt.

did you see his twink arms? he is low bodyfat and always had decent jaw genetis even on kid photos. he just lost weight and has proper tongue posture (mewing definitely makes your jawline look better)

rest was done with puberty. im mewing myself all the time but i start to lose motivation after seeing how theres still no proper results in adults