T

truthhurts

Bronze
IMG 5458
IMG 5457

IMG 5456
IMG 5455

IMG 5454

Rate this guy who got featured in a video from the YouTube channel Nectar. The comments section was full of people simping for him. He seems to be living life on easy mode.

Attachments

• IMG_5455.jpeg
    IMG_5455.jpeg
    348 KB · Views: 0
And nose is ideal for his pheno I think

Looks like he’s got bold glamour built in

Search up neurocranical reconstrucion.
just did, it should help improve symmetry, at least many people have said it has, and helps with sleep apnea and nose breathing, very expensive tho

just did, it should help improve symmetry, at least many people have said it has, and helps with sleep apnea and nose breathing, very expensive tho
No need to be investing in that for ‘minor’ asymmetry lmao . People don’t notice them unless literally one eye is above the other or your jaw goes sideways

No need to be investing in that for ‘minor’ asymmetry lmao . People don’t notice them unless literally one eye is above the other or your jaw goes sideways
yeah he was suggesting it for the guy in the original post tho that’s why I said it

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
When I compare my childhood pics with pictures of myself now, I notice that I have slight asymmetries in my face. I currently have braces and am wondering if I might be able to fix them with NCR (NeuroCranial Restructuring). Should I give it a try?

When I compare my childhood pics with pictures of myself now, I notice that I have slight asymmetries in my face. I currently have braces and am wondering if I might be able to fix them with NCR (NeuroCranial Restructuring). Should I give it a try?
Bro slight asymmetry what do you mean ur on about investing into a wealthy procedure cranial reconstruction 😂😂😂😂
Crazy bro you don’t need that if it’s minor

Bros polly capped at Chadlite then because imo most chads age into them like hexum, gandy, cavill.
Yeah but most psl gods look in their teens way older. Search up Brooke shields at age 12. she literally looks like a grown woman

I’m the same my dentist fucked me and now I have a Crossbite which fucking fucks me when I put the inverted filter on and now I have to pay £2000 for aligners so don’t worry

Bro slight asymmetry what do you mean ur on about investing into a wealthy procedure cranial reconstruction 😂😂😂😂
Crazy bro you don’t need that if it’s minor
Nah I’m trying to symmetriemaxxing, cuz I have a weak jaw because of an open bite, and for about three years, I had to swallow food without properly biting it. I regret not chewing more thoroughly.

Nah I’m trying to symmetriemaxxing, cuz I have a weak jaw because of an open bite, and for about three years, I had to swallow food without properly biting it. I regret not chewing more thoroughly.
Fix your orthodontic issues bro that’s where 99% of asymmetry comes from. At least with mine it’s orthodontic related