Rate Mongolian Male

#swa/gg

#swa/gg

Iron

How can I ascend to htn, I’m considering jaw surgery but since I do mma should I get orthognathic jaw surgery rather than implants?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅, whitepiller, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
really good jaw and cheekbones ngl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, xxv, greywind and 4 others
u have very good features but that hair Is descending u a bit

Just my aesthetic but what should I opt for
Stop shampooing and consider getting a wolf cut to add layers and texture to your hair

• +1
Reactions: xxv
Stop shampooing and consider getting a wolf cut to add layers and texture to your hair
i don't think no shampoo Is gonna do something for him as he's asian and that's probably Is Natural hairtype

op idk if you like this cut keep It but try adding some texture with cut and with products

• +1
Reactions: xxv and #swa/gg
a lot of bones and potential for sure, get down to training neck ASAP. Currently high htn but could probably reach chadlite easily.

• +1
Reactions: xxv and #swa/gg
Your skin looks like crap but you have good bones. Softmaxxing + a new haircut should do the job.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, xxv, goo25 and 1 other person
Very good potential

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, xxv and #swa/gg
a lot of bones and potential for sure, get down to training neck ASAP. Currently high htn but could probably reach chadlite easily.
i just started training my neck to avoid looking like pop head bc my head is so big compared to my neck

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and chinprojectiongod
you dont need surgery

Changlite, roidmaxx and become chang

How can I ascend to htn, I’m considering jaw surgery but since I do mma should I get orthognathic jaw surgery rather than implants?

great bones

Mongoluu?

You could unironically model with some softmaxes.

oh my cheekbones friend

I am also Asian by the way, and as a fellow Asian I want to give you some advice. Improve your skin and wI am also Asian by the way, and as a fellow Asian I want to give you some advice. Improve your skin and get a rhino, improve your hair structure.

How can I ascend to htn, I’m considering jaw surgery but since I do mma should I get orthognathic jaw surgery rather than implants

Htn already

Htn already but can easily reach CL with basic soft maxes, hair is your main concern atm.

Did not expect you to be Mongolian. But changlite yeah

You look good my Chinese chigga friend 😃

Doubt it, i don’t have striking features like models do
U are Striking in the west due to your ethnicity .
I will bet money you can model somewhere in Europe : America

Upper end of htn or just about touch the chadlite range

fat distribution mogs me :feelswhy:

certified chang

hair looks fried, get it healthy and try a loose perm