• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, noodlelover, nigkook and 5 others
damnn he kinda looks like a monkey fr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Accelerator, LampPostPrime and 5 others
ltn if he gets a haircut
It’s me nigga, is this pic better? I look uncanny in mirror pics for some reason

Attachments

• IMG_2311.jpeg
    IMG_2311.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, mid and nigkook
slays hard in the jungle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpilledgoy, noodlelover, LampPostPrime and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: xeqri
Chadlite

• JFL
why havent u grown ur hair out yet?
I grew it, I went to the barber today and showed him a pic and he Fucked me, I showed him something with way longer hair, what do you rate?

I grew it, I went to the barber today and showed him a pic and he Fucked me, I showed him something with way longer hair, what do you rate?
LTN with them ears boyo maybe MTN when u grow hair over them

You don't need rhino, your ears are ugly and your face is too wide. Grow beard and change your haircut.

You don't need rhino, your ears are ugly and your face is too wide. Grow beard and change your haircut.
Yes I do, also my face isn’t too wide it’s distorted, my height to width ratio with professional camera is 1.36, my face seems too wide due to high fwhr and my nose hump makes it so my nose bridge is barely visible in front pics which throws off the width of the face. I DO need rhino, I have a beak

Attachments

• IMG_2287.jpeg
    IMG_2287.jpeg
    818.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Fix ears

• +1
Robust MTN without monkemaxxing

• +1
Robust MTN without monkemaxxing
Lifefuel, I’m 20% bf, I wanna get to 10-12, rhino + otoplasty and possibly jaw implants

Lifefuel, I’m 20% bf, I wanna get to 10-12, rhino + otoplasty and possibly jaw implants
I would focus on the ears first. Ppl are only as attractive ar their biggest flaws. I didn't even notice anything wrong with your nose until you mentioned it. The ears distract the most atm and you don't want shit be distracting on your face

I would focus on the ears first. Ppl are only as attractive ar their biggest flaws. I didn't even notice anything wrong with your nose until you mentioned it. The ears distract the most atm and you don't want shit be distracting on your face
I think it’s better to get a rhino first, as long as I have long hair the ears are barley noticeable but nose is a different story

I think it’s better to get a rhino first, as long as I have long hair the ears are barley noticeable but nose is a different story
Fair enough.

• +1
mtn

• +1
Your mom and dad?
images
monkeyking.jpg

Jk. I can't rate you because I haven't seen enough guys like you and how girls react to them. But I did know one guy that looked like you, only harrier and he wound up marrying a Stacy.

Your mom and dad?
images
monkeyking.jpg

Jk. I can't rate you because I haven't seen enough guys like you and how girls react to them. But I did know one guy that looked like you, only harrier and he wound up marrying a Stacy.
I’m hairy asf but I shave everything a except legs and arms, and beard

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I’m hairy asf but I shave everything a except legs and arms, and beard
You could probably not shave and slay Stacie's.

• JFL
You could probably not shave and slay Stacie's.
No thats appealing for maybe 5 percent of women, I’m gonna get shredded and shave everything, that’s what most younger bitches love

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Remember, Women fuck dogs. They have crushes on tigers and gorillas. Women are fucking feral.

• JFL