Rate morph

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
I’m sucking in for hollow cheek fraud (jfl) that’s why my lips are narrow also fuck my long mid face fuck you for that god

Attachments

• 8CC593E4-E8C3-45AE-98A6-DF31FC391A12.jpeg
    8CC593E4-E8C3-45AE-98A6-DF31FC391A12.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 67
Good eye area tbh

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
non morph just a bit more feminine. You look good, OP. If you had good full lips you would be chad literally at least
Chad lite

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
non morph just a bit more feminine. You look good, OP. If you had good full lips you would be chad literally at least
Chad lite
Don’t blue pill me like that bro I’m fat and I have a long mid face and my gonial angle is high and my maxilla is recessed I’m gonna lean max like you though and see what improvements that gives wish I had your cheekbones tbh
Yeah def chad lite
Sarcasm max
Chad lite
Also for lips I could send a photo where it’s I’m not sucking in

Last edited:
Solid eye area, especially with the light eye / dark hair combo. Sucking in for hollow cheeks rarely looks good tbh, it’s something I do in the mirror all the time though. If you leanmaxxed, and depending on your height, you’re within striking distance of chadlite.

• +1
Solid eye area, especially with the light eye / dark hair combo. Sucking in for hollow cheeks rarely looks good tbh, it’s something I do in the mirror all the time though. If you leanmaxxed, and depending on your height, you’re within striking distance of chadlite.
5’11 6 foot with shoes

Mirin the presence of hair on your head

5’11 6 foot with shoes
Solid height. If you’re really trying to slay you can get some discreet lift shoes off amazon for cheap that’ll push you to 6’1ish without looking goofy.

• +1
Solid height. If you’re really trying to slay you can get some discreet lift shoes off amazon for cheap that’ll push you to 6’1ish without looking goofy.
sad thing is i got shit genes my family members are tall af one of my cousins is like 6'5

Chadlite tbh. Unlucky you didn't get higher set cheekbones, you would be top tier slayer bruh

• +1
Chadlite tbh. Unlucky you didn't get higher set cheekbones, you would be top tier slayer bruh
im glad I got medium set Im arab so the fact i even got these is good lol

midface cel with recessed cheekbones

• +1
long midface, chin too short, jaw not defined. eye area is good though. 4 PSL

• +1