Rate morph

unspecified

unspecified

6.5 psl by 2029
IMG 2195

Alr yall how would you guys rate this morph. Imo looks like the perfect robust prettyboy. Basically gonna be me at 20. It’s gonna look better than this too cause my bf% isn’t ideal and since my recession would be gone I’d have a lot better hollows. Kinda looks like a med and therefore better version of hugh laughton scott

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and FIuffy
good jawline

chadlite irl

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow
Low htn
You’re either blind or completely delusional if you think this is even close to perfection. There’s nothing significantly wrong but that’s about it

CL if u change the hairstyle

• JFL
Reactions: oily703
fix those cock sucking lips and it achieves low cl
nothing to boast about

Low htn
You’re either blind or completely delusional if you think this is even close to perfection. There’s nothing significantly wrong but that’s about it
If there’s nothing significantly wrong then that’s not low htn

• JFL
Reactions: FIuffy
hahaha shut the fuck up you sad grey
go back to tik tok you little fag you dont know what youre talking about
You have no sense of appeal or aesthetic go back to jerking chico and Barrett measuring ratios u autistic faggot

fix those cock sucking lips and it achieves low cl
nothing to boast about
I was a little narcy prob but what’s up with the lips? Lip ratio is ideal nose to mouth is ideal eme is ideal, width is normal, thinner would fuck up my philtrum.

• +1
you do not look med in the slightest

amerindian admixture is obvious

You have no sense of appeal or aesthetic go back to jerking chico and Barrett measuring ratios u autistic faggot
oh my god you are insufferable please shut the fuck up
I was a little narcy prob but what’s up with the lips? Lip ratio is ideal nose to mouth is ideal eme is ideal, width is normal, thinner would fuck up my philtrum.

here is morph
your big ass lips make them appear giga narrow

lip reduction
View attachment 3260936
and while your at it get them widened
Oh interesting I haven’t heard about this one actually still won’t do it tho maybe they’re bigger cause I have braces anyways so I doubt it’ll be a problem when they’re gone

• +1
View attachment 3260597

Alr yall how would you guys rate this morph. Imo looks like the perfect robust prettyboy. Basically gonna be me at 20. It’s gonna look better than this too cause my bf% isn’t ideal and since my recession would be gone I’d have a lot better hollows. Kinda looks like a med and therefore better version of hugh laughton scott

High tier normie base probably chad lite potential

High tier normie base probably chad lite potential View attachment 3260960View attachment 3260961
Sick bro that first pic is prob similar to what id actually look like after all that surgery, getting leaner, and aging altho those are some crazy low set eyebrows ngl. I’m curious tho what things in that specific morph keep it from being chad? Not saying it’s chad

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Sick bro that first pic is prob similar to what id actually look like after all that surgery, getting leaner, and aging altho those are some crazy low set eyebrows ngl. I’m curious tho what things in that specific morph keep it from being chad? Not saying it’s chad

I thought the morph was chad anyways in your case I wouldn't worry about surgery your at the range where it becomes autism after as your in the high tier normie range you don't have a double chin you have clear skin your lean and your ratios are good id focus on NT maxing unless your trying to get a Stacy then surgery max and even then probably beta bux

I thought the morph was chad anyways in your case I wouldn't worry about surgery your at the range where it becomes autism after as your in the high tier normie range you don't have a double chin you have clear skin your lean and your ratios are good id focus on NT maxing unless your trying to get a Stacy then surgery max and even then probably beta bux
My thread pic is a morph I made of myself in the first place. I modeled it after genio jaw implants and rhino which I’ll be getting dw lol plus clear skin cause why not. I’m alr pretty nt tho have a gf who i talk about surgery with and i showed her that initial morph ☠️ also appreciate you saying im lean cause that’s just a testament to how good my zygos are I don’t even have visible abs yet.

• +1
My thread pic is a morph I made of myself in the first place. I modeled it after genio jaw implants and rhino which I’ll be getting dw lol plus clear skin cause why not. I’m alr pretty nt tho have a gf who i talk about surgery with and i showed her that initial morph ☠️ also appreciate you saying im lean cause that’s just a testament to how good my zygos are I don’t even have visible abs yet.
Im surprised she's open to you getting surgery I know there is lots of soynpush back but good luck

Im surprised she's open to you getting surgery I know there is lots of soynpush back but good luck
Yeah I mean I showed her that morph and she said it looks good but that I’m also very handsome rn. Still tho I’ll get surgery 100% cause I’m mtn lol she knows that and ig doesn’t mind

• +1
Yeah I mean I showed her that morph and she said it looks good but that I’m also very handsome rn. Still tho I’ll get surgery 100% cause I’m mtn lol she knows that and ig doesn’t mind

Alr