499 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker and BrutalMogger
where yo lips bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Xangsane, thegiganigga and 4 others
i would say htn but you look gay homie idk why
Wdy idk why? Is it the expression. Here 's another expression. Do I still look gay? I get this alot idk why people think I am gay.

Attachments

• IMG_20240814_152130.jpg
    IMG_20240814_152130.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Wdy idk why? Is it the expression. Here 's another expression. Do I still look gay? I get this alot idk why people think I am gay.
are you arab? and maybe its the eyes idk they scream i wanna get fucked, no offense tho you mog me hard

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
are you arab? and maybe its the eyes idk they scream i wanna get fucked, no offense tho you mog me hard
What should I do to look less ethnic cuz I think most beckies ignore me cuz of my ethnicity.

Looking good bro but stop doing that autistic expression with your lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, thegiganigga, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
its the beard
I can't drop the beard my nigga. It makes more masculine and my jaw isn't that great to be showed. Also I bloat a lot of times and beard hides it somewhat. I am one of those guys who looks better with beard

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel
its the beard
Also I debloat on purpose if I have an oral exam. And most exam takers are women that's why I softmaxxed. Popped potassium pills 3 days beforehand. And almost eat 0 sodium. It always works. Also I drink some black coffee just before the exam. So that they don't fuck me.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel
Also I debloat on purpose if I have an oral exam. And most exam takers are women that's why I softmaxxed. Popped potassium pills 3 days beforehand. And almost eat 0 sodium. It always works. Also I drink some black coffee just before the exam. So that they don't fuck me.
well keep the beard then, can you rate me?

idk why u look lebanese

bruh do you even know what lebanese people look like, they look med, straighter/wavy hair and are olive skinned, genetically identical to southern italians

he looks more syrian especially the pale skin with that undertones

• +1
Reactions: greycel
im lebanese and most people here look like him minues the eye color
fair enough cuz ik some lebanese that look like that too, ancestors probably migrated from syria like all the white skinned arabs in the levant :lul:

fair enough cuz ik some lebanese that look like that too, ancestors probably migrated from syria like all the white skinned arabs in the levant :lul:
yeahh you are probably right man , can you rate me?

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
that's actually so over if u look like that fully debloated wtf u literally have no ogee curve that's so peak

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and greycel
how is the life with contacts??
Better. I get treated better. And I think these new contact look more realistic cuz I don't get weird looks when people see me like with the previous green lenses. So defo ascension

that's actually so over if u look like that fully debloated wtf u literally have no ogee curve that's so peak
It's not fully but the most debloat I could do

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
how many hours can you wear them, itchy eyes, also the brand?
Sometimes. But u gotta wash ur hands very thoroughly before applying them otherwise ur eyes begin to fucking burn. And then U have to try again. I can wear them for 10 hrs straight no prob. My eyes are accustomed now

• +1
Reactions: Keylozz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240814_183504_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240814_183504_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    906.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1