Attachments

• IMG_20240809_224652.jpg
    IMG_20240809_224652.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 64829
Normal like mid mtn in this picture

Cons:
Nose, ears, round/bloated face and features, big forehead, bad hairline and hair texture, too pale, bad chin and bad harmony with green eyecontacts (brown suits you more)

Pros: skin health, facial hair is okayish and eye area minus the contacts (this without the extra squinting)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and manletmogger

Cons:
Nose, ears, round/bloated face and features, big forehead, bad hairline and hair texture, too pale, bad chin and bad harmony with green eyecontacts (brown suits you more)

Pros: skin health, facial hair is okayish and eye area minus the contacts (this without the extra squinting)
whats the problem with the ears

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and RealFunkyFlamingo

Cons:

There u go fixed every flaw. Just by jutting a lil jfl.

Attachments

• IMG_20240809_230829.jpg
    IMG_20240809_230829.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240809_230818.jpg
    IMG_20240809_230818.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 64829

Cons:

Also what's wrong with my hair texture. It's literally good.

mtn blud

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829, manletmogger and RealFunkyFlamingo
Mid mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and manletmogger

Cons:

In what world is this bad hair texture

Attachments

• IMG_20240809_231102.jpg
    IMG_20240809_231102.jpg
    863.9 KB · Views: 0

Cons:

Bad chin. What... Literally a square chin with enough projection

Attachments

• IMG_20240809_231411.jpg
    IMG_20240809_231411.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240809_231426.jpg
    IMG_20240809_231426.jpg
    935.1 KB · Views: 0

Cons:

how do u hide ur recessed infras so well?

nah fr do u use bb cream or something?
BB cream doesnt do much brah. Just gives me a very slight tan and healthier look and the gay glow that's it. Couplethat with bloat and u look feminine without beard

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Cringe how you call urself CL.

Cringe how you call urself CL.
Nothing cringe about that. Yeah I have mtn bones in front. I know. But I have perfect side profile almost and my 3/4 is decent too. So realistically I'm HTN and I can fraud CL with jutting and softmaxxing

Nothing cringe about that. Yeah I have mtn bones in front. I know. But I have perfect side profile almost and my 3/4 is decent too. So realistically I'm HTN and I can fraud CL with jutting and softmaxxing
The only thing I agee with is that ur side Profile is good. You still lack harmony and your eyes and nose are fucking up your face

The only thing I agee with is that ur side Profile is good. You still lack harmony and your eyes and nose are fucking up your face
Eyes? Why eyes

BB cream doesnt do much brah. Just gives me a very slight tan and healthier look and the gay glow that's it. Couplethat with bloat and u look feminine without beard
how come I have heard that it frauds under eye really well?

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Ur nose make ur eyes look shit asf + they somehow don't work with your skull.
Don't get me wrong your eyes are good but they just don't work perfectly with your skull and nose. Get nose job asap

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Eyes? Why eyes
Don’t listen to the retarded gray fag he’s stupid asf however you are capped at a realistic 5.75-6/10 because of your bones and you also look like a greasy rapist so take of that what you will

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
A rhino will ascend you

have you ever been NT or were you born like this

Ur nose make ur eyes look shit asf + they somehow don't work with your skull.
Don't get me wrong your eyes are good but they just don't work perfectly with your skull and nose. Get nose job asap
Nigga u r dumb af. Doesn't work well. Jflll. Ignored

wraps for ur future ngl