Iron
3C721738 2C41 4889 B808 C3D9AB545A04

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
4.5-5 psl eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Is that good ? How can I ascend it to 6pls With surgery included
You can achieve these hunter eyes with bonesmashing and ice hooding.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, Bvnny., Prince88 and 2 others
What is ice hooding no one has actually explained how to do it
Just hold ice cubes on your eyes for 10-15 mins daily. It will create hooding and a straighter upper eyelid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Anchor_Ship and mortis
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prince88, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 19395
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
3/10 eye area. look like a lil cunt

U look Hispanic?

pct and postive eye brows i would say slightly above average my eyes still mogs tho

Also i think you have a horse face

pct and postive eye brows i would say slightly above average my eyes still mogs tho

Also i think you have a horse face
I don’t have horse face I have a 1:1 mid face ratio. And show me your eyes

Good pfl ; good shape and good brow. There nothing wrong with your eye area
Kinda pointless to judge eyes individually. What matters is how they look in relation to the rest of your features.

Btw I think you probably have the best eye area ascension in the history of PSL. With denser lashes and eyebrows, your eye area will have gone from maybe 4-5/10 to 9/10. No one has ever done this before. I have seen good lower third outcomes but never for the eyes, especially not to this extent. Lifefuel for people with bad eye areas.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Kinda pointless to judge eyes individually. What matters is how they look in relation to the rest of your features.

Btw I think you probably have the best eye area ascension in the history of PSL. With denser lashes and eyebrows, your eye area will have gone from maybe 4-5/10 to 9/10. No one has ever done this before. I have seen good lower third outcomes but never for the eyes, especially not to this extent. Lifefuel for people with bad eye areas.
Who are you talking to brother

I

I will never share results of who I got my cantho from hahahahava

I

I will never share results of who I got my cantho from hahahahava
I don't know how but somehow you have managed to do something people here thought wasn't possible.

Obviously, we will need to see how your eyes heal to make the final call.

I was hesitant about touching my eyes but not anymore as I think it is possible to hardmax your eye area without making you look uncanny.

You should share that candid of you with green eyes with users here. Niggas, still think you look like this:

I don't know how but somehow you have managed to do something people here thought wasn't possible.

Obviously, we will need to see how your eyes heal to make the final call.

I was hesitant about touching my eyes but not anymore as I think it is possible to hardmax your eye area without making you look uncanny.

You should share that candid of you with green eyes with users here. Niggas, still think you look like this:
View attachment 1668271
no